Trump: The Russians are going to help the Democrats in the '18 elections!

“Nobodys been tougher” trump is such a blowhard

Can’t wait to see how they defend this.

I’m waiting for a Trump bootlicker to explain to us how this is all because of Hillary and Obama.

Exactly right. If the GOP/Donald loses, it couldn’t possible be his fault, because he’s super MAGA. Gotta be fake news/Deep State/Obama/Clinton/liberals/Russia/Sasha Baron Cohen’s fault.

He’s close to being a traitor than a blowhard.

1 Like

Where are the Trump supporters? Guess they’re too busy defending the farm bailout.

1 Like

It’s weird I thought tariffs were good and government assistance was bad

Solyndra!!!

It would be fair to only count Democrat votes as 4/5ths of a vote because of all the Russian meddling.

Wow, Trump being critical of himself. After multiple phone calls and face-to-face meetings he was not able to convince Putin that meddling in our elections would have severe consequences. The art of the deal in full view.
Methinks we need a new phrase for rabbit hole.

It never occurred to him at the time that Putin would change teams.

Oh, I might have found it.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

We need a truth comission

I fully support investment and action in securing our elections and data infrastructure from foreign interference.

The President and the GOP has surely taken action to… oh wait.

Trump prepping the battlefield ahead of November. There’s going to be a lot more of this.

We have to remember that there will be quite a bit of voter fraud during the mid terms. By only Dems, naturally.

If republicans win its all good. If democrats win its due to fraud and Russians.

We might have to redo the elections if people suspect funny business was going on behind the scenes.

1 Like