Trump: The Russians are going to help the Democrats in the '18 elections!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021784726217142273

Troller-in-chief :laughing:.

Maybe he’ll discuss it with Putin during his invitational visit.

Well for starters he’s been a ■■■■■ on Russia. What does he consider “hard”? Delaying sanctions? Private meetings with Putin? Constant praise for an authoritarian thug? Yeah. He’s been a real ball buster. Pffft.

Secondly, I thought there was no Russian meddling? Or at the very least I was told it in no way shaped our election. Now suddenly there is meddling and it is going to affect the process? But for the Democrats? This story gets more confusing by the tweet.

1 Like

It’s a hoax. I believe my intelligence agencies. But maybe they’re wrong. They’re not wrong. It’s a hoax. They’re helping the Democrats!

The tweet today proves how stupid and low information he believes his followers to be! Too funny…

Knows.

2 Likes

No worries, a trumpslainer will be here shortly to give us the full translation.

What is there to trumpslain? Russia is clearly pushing very hard for Dems in the midterms. Trump said so.

Just like they did in 2016.

Is it possible to be more insulting than this?

“I said the word ‘would’ instead of 'wouldn’t. The sentence should have been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’”

“I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself,” Trump said.

:laughing:.

He really does have complete contempt for his supporters,

I’d say it wasn’t deserved but…

Getting out his excuse for losing House and possibly the Senate in November.

It’ll be what all the Trumplicans post about after November election.

3 Likes

Trump is laying the groundwork to attack Democrats under the guise of “national security”.

What would be nice is to have an event where Trump stands next to Putin and then he could forcefully demand that Russia quite meddling in US elections or something like that.

¯_(ツ)_/¯ I feel confident that the people who don’t support him, want to see him run out of town on a rail and are his harshest critics will be in soon to explain what he really meant.

2 Likes

No, but this is a beautiful example of the mimetic qualities of right wing talking points.

1. There was no meddling!

2. There was meddling, but it had no effect!

3. It’s all a hoax!

4. Looky over here, Russia is now going to meddle to help Democrats, not me! Because I’ve been so super tough on them they don’t like me!

Does all this sound convincing, or do I need to tweet this in all caps?

2 Likes

For ■■■■■ sake…

Trump is playing his supporters like the idiots that they are…un ■■■■■■■ believable.

Thw first mistake is that you used correct sentence structure.

How soon before resident Trumpublicans start screaming to cancel the election?

Only in California, New York Washington and Illinois though

1 Like