Trump the Empty Vessel

If Trump didn’t do and say stupid ■■■■ these threads would not exist.

2 Likes

That’s 45s fault. If didn’t act like such an unstable baffoon instead of a POTUS with integrity then we can talk about other things like policy.

1 Like

Fair point. As far as policy goes, he has been spot on. Not perfect, some mistakes. But better than I have seen in an eternity. But, I agree that his mouth and his twitter feed are not his friend. He needs to work on it. Bigly.

I’ll double down.

Fair point. As far as policy goes, he has been spot on. Not perfect, some mistakes. But better than I have seen in an eternity. But, I agree that his mouth and his twitter feed are not his friend. He needs to work on it. Bigly.

What policy? What is our policy for Syria? How about our policy for the Kurds? Name a country. I can’t point to specific policy. If you can, please do share it.

Yes. I will name three for starters. I could name many more. Then you will argue that they are not valid. Then I retort. And it ends up being a waste of time because nobodies mind was changed.

1. Federal government hiring freeze. You can’t shrink government if you are always expanding.

2. The tax cut. Many companies give Trump great credit for freeing up money for them to expand.

3. Slashing regulations. Cutting red tape and getting the feds out of the way has helped set the economy on fire.

I’m not debating. Because you don’t agree. You asked, I complied. I can give you more if you like.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about foreign policy and not domestic. So thank you for providing those examples. And you are correct. On some of what you listed I could take exception to. But the reality is that although we could debate these things, the real world conclusion on wither or not they will be successful still is in the future. As I say, film at eleven.

Perfect example was this week. You had the justice reform bill, the large farm bill which would have been easy positive story and what does he decide to do? Pout about the wall and refuses to sign clean CR, announces the removal of tropps without talking with allies or clear instructions to pentagon or military and just today decides to fire mattis month before mattis scheduled departure which was specifically created to ensure a smooth transition and confirmation.

But no the media shouldn’t cover all that occured, only what makes him look good. Smh

1 Like

Well he did post that clip of him singing Green Acres. That was pretty fun.

I’m sure you’ll hear from your lefty cell leader about this. Marx, Stalin and Mao would all condemn you for your lack of discipline to the party line.

Who is my lefty leader?

I’d be real curious since I have never mentioned this on these forums.

Occam’s Razor.

Is it really all of us “haters” that are to blame, the “Deep State” all the “Rinos” out to get Trump…

Or,

Is it this man simply the biggest mistake ever made by a democratic republic?

It depends. Do you blame Trump for your hate? Or yourselves?

What hate?

The man is completely incompetent and needs to go.

Now.

The man has has done an amazing job and needs to stay. The good news for you is that you get another chance in two years. The bad news for you is that’s not “Now.”

Sorry bout yur luck. :sunglasses:

If a person is incompetent at a job, then I must hate him.

Or something.

It’s logical to somebody, somewhere.

He’s not incompetent. He has accomplished nearly everything that he set out to do. Remember all of those nit wits who claimed that the economy would collapse if he was elected? Now that was incompetent.

He has accomplished almost nothing that he set out to do.

Shakes magic 8-ball

It is decidedly so.

1 Like

It is certainly quite a list that his supporters choose to ignore.