Trump tells 7 year child old Santa isn't real on Christmas Eve

Like his wives?

Husband and wife sitting in an empty room facing away from each other?

1 Like

President Trump asks if a child still believes in a 16 second edited snip.

President Trump becomes Scrooge to the Trumpophobe PR machine.

Looked to me like he was enjoying the conversation and he did not tell the child Santa isn’t “real.”

Keep up the good work Trumpophobes, Merry Christmas!

:christmas_tree:

1 Like

And keep in mind- Trump brought up belief in Santa. Nobody asked him.

I hope you’re having a very Merry “Trump Shutdown” Christmas!

I am, thanks for asking.

President Trump is correct, at 7 school rumors and doubt about Santa begins.

This is when the magic of Christmas becomes real.

He is a liar, but he is also dumber than a box of rocks. Thus, the “I know it’s marginal at seven” remark.

The kid was tracking Santa!

Trump could shoot Santa on 5th Avenue and his base wouldn’t care.

9 Likes

It was stated in the article.

An edited 16 second snippet is a terrible thing to waste.

President Trump telling the child to look for Santa was certainly deleted in the next 16 seconds.

Two people, each on a different phone call, facing away from each other to increase privacy and audibility of the call.

That would be a problem. Cohen is out of business thanks to super sleuth Mueller.

I just love how effortlessly he is an awful human being.

10 Likes

Reminds me of this scene -

3 Likes

Many people don’t know this, but Santa is not a real person. Of course, he is real in some aspect of the story, but things have happened, and now Santa is just a story told by a little child because they can’t cope with the truth. Donald Trump knows that the truth is the only important thing this season, so he looks like George Washington and can’t lie. One day, the child would thank Donald Trump for realizing that he could not live through and believe in lies. The tax cuts of the rich always affect the middle class.

1 Like

I’m all for being sarcastic around children and personally wouldn’t care if someone said that around my future kids.

But come on man, you’re the President of the United States.

1 Like

“Yes Virginia, Donald has all the social skills of a brain-damaged gibbon.”

4 Likes

If you heard the entire conversation and both sides you would likely have a nothing. Actually, this is pretty much a nothing whatever was stated.
But the hype of the left just can’t give it up for one second. It doesn’t have to be something.

1 Like

Nah- you’d make a point and laugh thread too if Obama told a kid Santa wasn’t real. Come on man- it’s funny and tragic and weird- kinda like Donald Trump.

1 Like

Remember that year when Obama cancelled Christmas and made us celebrate Kwanzaa instead?

1 Like