Trump Team Doing "Plunge Protection"

Lol

I love posts that clearly lack understanding of basic realities around the complex topic they discuss.

3 Likes

Well that is just inherently false. Lol

1 Like

No way man. It’s the panic don’t you know. It’s all about trading on irrational fear and emotion. There is no thought. It’s all about the fee fee of the traders and the bankers and the brokers and the candle stick makers. Lol

4 Likes

That ■■■■ ain’t working… we plungin’

2 Likes

You should call him.

Congratulations, guys.

2 Likes

Dow is only down 350 at hte moment.

Terrible to say it, but when it’s only down 350, it feels like winning in Trump’s America.

1 Like

The good news is that, the more it falls, the less room there is for it to continue falling.

2 Likes

I will bet dollars to dog nuts that Trump was plenty pissed off when he was told that he can’t fire the fed chair.

Screenshot%20from%202018-12-24%2007-59-27

The Fed is incompetent. I don’t know why we continue to bother with them. Shut it down!

He so just wants to be golfing right now.

He is reflecting on very poor decisions that brought him to this point in his life.

2 Likes

Nobody knew being president was so hard.

The best response to Mnuchin’s news he spoke to those six bank CEOs?

“Um…market watchers weren’t concerned about banks’ liquidity until Mnuchin’s tweet”.

In other words, investors are now thinking “What do you guys know that we don’t”?

A critical time in the world economy, and children are at the controls.

5 Likes

The man transparently projects his insecurities and his desires. Trump probably has no power AND no touch.

At least the Fed accurately maintains its handicap. Somebody should mention that to Captain StrokeShaver.

Excellent observation.

No but you see it is the Fed projecting out months in advance that there are going to be interest rate hikes at a predictable and steady pace that is causing chaos and insecurity.

That and the Democrats.

Did I get that right?

The FED treats me very unfairly, they are the enemy of the American people and don’t understand WALL.

5 Likes

During the campaign “give him a chance, how hard is being president anyway?” was the mating call of the Trump supporter.

4 Likes

I think we’re finally getting the answer to Trump’s question to African-Americans. “What have you got to lose?”

1 Like

The FED is like a golfer who pardons his children for financial crimes and thinks his daughter is way too attractive for a guy who can’t bring peace to the Middle East.

2 Likes