Trump Tax Raid (11-29-2018)

INdeed. And his name has yet to come up. It surely will. I think he got his immunity for the SDNY investigation.That’s not to say he isn’t squealing to Mueller, too.

Much more Trump to hit the fan in the coming weeks, I think.

Sure does seem Trump has worked with a lot of criminals.

Yes…and millions of others. You think Trump is only one with accountant and crooked attorneys?

I bet white collar crime is just as prevalent as any other crimes. It’s just that they have resources to get away with it.

So when they raid a place like that don’t they need a warrant and probably cause to get the warrant? That document didn’t say what they were looking for or just nobody has made it public?

Can you imagine if Obama’s Chicago tax lawyer got raided like this?

Every conservative on this board would have been screaming like a smashed cat.

Now you got

• Trump’s recent Chicago tax guy raided.
  • Cohen with multiple guilty pleas.
  • MAnafort with guilty pleas.
  • Papa in federal prison.
  • Mike Flynn on the docket.
  • Trump org main accounting dude with immunity.
  • Corsi and Stone gnawing on each other like rats in a lab experiment gone bad.
  • Trump’s legal team down to Rudy Giuliani who’s phoning it in and a collection of losers looking for the exit.

All of this generating nothing more than doleful tut-tutting from the Trumpists about ‘nothing technically illegal yet’.

Hilarious.

5 Likes

Of course they need a warrant. If there’s no warrant associated with this raid every person involved should be in deep ■■■■■

My guess is the warrant hasn’t been made public. It might even be under seal.

It just has not been revealed yet. I highly doubt it’s Trump related. Burke is a huge sleaze and has had his door kicked in, so to speak, more than a few times before.

Trump can do busness anywhere he wants. anytime he wants. Precedence cant get arrested!

I also doubt it’s Trump related, but sheesh, Trump sure doesn’t seem to be hanging out with the best people.

This I get.

May not be related to Trump, but still someone connected to Trump.

During Infrastructure Week!

i posted that he was the key the second it happened.

they are if they give the cpa bad info.

Did I say Trump is only person to work with white collar criminals? Nope.

But your implication that bc it’s so prevalent that somehow excuses Trump is laughable at best.

Trump gets a pass for all the criminals in his inner circle. Obama got attacked for putting his feet on a desk.

Says all you need to know about the right.

1 Like