Trump Swamp Continues to Overflow

Let there be no doubt I have nothing but contempt for the disgraceful behaviour of Donald Trump. He has made the USA a laughing stock. I will cite how low the expectation is regarding D Trump’s behaviour. On the British programme The Last Leg special praise was given to Trump for behaving appropriately in his dealings with QEII and T May during his recent state visit…

The very fact that it required special commentary that he behaved in an acceptable fashion on his state visit to the UK clearly and demonstrably shows what low expectations people have for his behaviour and his character.

Nope. They are exactly like you.
Ignore the corruption in your own party while focusing on the corruption of the other party. Do you see things differently?

Could you please outline the corruption in the Republican Party?

Damn straight I see things differently. Trump campaigned on a slogan of drain the swamp and has turned out to be a disgusting swamp creature.

I liked the word “we”.

I can’t count how many times I’ve heard “we are not sheeple”, but if I heard them all at once I guarantee it would sound like a herd of sheep.

1 Like

The irony is exquisite that the Trump acolytes laud Trump’s claim “to drain the swamp” are Marcel Marceau like when it comes to calling out Trump’s swamp like actions.

Kentucky has real roads???

1 Like

I think their idea of draining the swamp is finally going after Hillary.

I also think they’re heavily invested in the deep state conspiracy. Potential heads exploding heavy.

Derp State

The irony of using terms like “sheeple” and “fake news” in an attempt to look less like a sheep is not lost on me.

Brian: “You are all individuals.”
Crowd (in unison): “We are all individuals.”
Lone man in middle of the crowd: “I’m not.”

1 Like

I don’t think many Trump supporters would be at all surprised if long-serving Republican reps and senators were guilty of the same pay for play as Hillary and Biden. What is noteworthy is the determined investigation by the Leftist media looking for conservative dirt, but their complete lack of curiosity and truth-seeking concerning the same “crimes” by the left that they are seeking to publish re the centre and right.

So what

No, that was lifted of some people that were trying to create a Make America Great Again party and have Trump as a third party candidate.

Like those who fell for the Russian collusion lie. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do those dopes that lied to you about the Russian collusion tell you that?:rofl::rofl:

Yes. Those flaming liberals at The Blaze.

I don’t remember, is the Blaze one of the propaganda networks that pushed the Russian collusion lie?

Yes, I think they did it on Louder with Crowder, or maybe it was on Glenn Beck’s show… it could of been In the woods with Phil, you know Phil from Duck Dynasty. I can’t recall.