Trump supports a boycott of MLB and companies that oppose election integrity

“Boycott baseball and all of the woke companies that are interfering with Free and Fair Elections,” Trump wrote, adding, “Are you listening Coke, Delta, and all!”

I agree with President Trump.

I am not a baseball fan and I rarely watch a baseball game, but I plan to record every advertiser for the All-Star game them put them on my “do-not-buy” list. I also plan to oppose any government subsidies for baseball teams, stadiums, etc.

I object to MLB moving the All-Star game to aid in the establishment of a fascist dictatorship in the US. If that sounds like hyperbole, my view is that continued efforts to undermine election are an existential threat to representative democracy in America.

I fly fairly often and have flown on Delta and American Airlines. They have moved to the bottom of the my list of preferred airlines because of their support for the destruction of the election integrity.

I would be more than happy to change my mind if the companies change their minds and support election integrity.

Do you agree with Trump’s proposal to boycott companies that oppose election integrity?

Or do you favor system where election results are vulnerable based on manipulation and fraud?

A post was merged into an existing topic: MLB moves All-Star Game over Ga. voting law