Trump Supporters Spend Weekend Clogging America’s Highways

remember how ballistic they went over protestors shutting down streets ? instead the trumpers went around blocking highways for no reason other than yeah trump. at least one trumper shot at someone in virginia

Trump Supporters Spend Weekend Clogging America’s Highways

As opposed to burning down and looting cities?

3 Likes

So they all stopped in the roads and blocked traffic?

No, but they had American flags and Trump banners visible in a public space. That cannot be allowed!

3 Likes

the tappan zee bridge in NY (among othes)

The article starts off with a mention of, “brought traffic to a complete standstill along the northbound Garden State Parkway in New Jersey.” OK, so there’s one where traffic stopped for an unspecified period of time. Maybe they got a traffic ticket or something. lol

It then goes on to talk about alllll these other locations across the country where they appear to have done nothing other than drive on the roads their working class selves pay for.

Man, how dare they drive on a Sunday.

2 Likes

If this is worthy of a thread, I know the OP must’ve started many for every city that’s been ransacked by BLM, ANTIFA and those infected with TDS…amirite? NOPE!

Now it makes me wonder if…the OP…is infected with TDS? OMG! :sunglasses:

Wow, that looks mostly peaceful. :thinking:

Not seeing anything burning or protesters tossing Molotov cocktails into police cars here.

2 Likes

Look at the smile on that lady’s face. She is happy to be alive. All of us should have that enthusiasm for life.

1 Like

Oh look. Looters DID show up. :rofl:

Now tell me how many pictures you posted of the looters, the arsonists and those destroying property that was not their own? Seriously dude…as Gomer always said…for shame, for shame, for shame.

Seems to me they’re showing libs how a peaceful demonstration is done. :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty funny.
I hope there weren’t any emergency vehicles stuck in that traffic jam.

A traffic jam in NJ, I am shocked just shocked.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Are you consistent with that “hope” when it’s the left, who for the last year has been those that have blocked traffic? Have you posted this same disdain when you encountered this?

3 Likes

Oh that would be quite the talking point of the day, wouldn’t it? Oh well, another mostly peaceful day from the right.

My guess would be no

1 Like

So now the libs are saying shutting down highways are a bad thing? Color me shocked

2 Likes

…and I’d guess whether or not you were right, it’d be “yes”. :sunglasses:

1 Like