Trump supporter at Orlando rally arrested after skirmish with man and reporter

Would be interesting though. Trump supporters and illegal immigrants sharing a concrete floor at a detention center? Maybe that’s the healing this country needs.

1 Like

Probably a lot more than this one guy. Imo there’s not much sober thinking occurring at a trump rally.

1 Like

If we did, would they concentrate harder? Maybe not elect an idiot the next time.

Let them hang out with Proud Boys, that’s where they would feel most comfortable.

1 Like

Whataboutism.

MAGA fantasies.

Oh…THAT was GOOD!!

:cocktail:

Then watch the Hannity show…he played a clip of CNN say exactly that. We need to start holding Trump supporters accountable.

Or are you suggesting that Hannity edited and made up that clip?

Accountable. As in charged and prosecuted for their actions. What is difficult or scary about this? If you break the law you are held accountable. Simply shrugging off the actions of this individual or anyone of any political party in a similar situation should not be tolerated.

Seriously? :roll_eyes:

So what do you think should happen to them then?

MY mistake, it was MSNBC

2:40 into this video.

Your question was answered in the first part of his post that you snipped.

Exactly what I said.

I don’t understand why this is so difficult.

But threatening to jail a Fox News reporter is just fine because it was a Democrat administration.

I don’t recall you having any heartburn about that.

So chanting CNN sucks is a crime?

What are you talking about? This some pundit talking point where they’re trying to get you to believe “libs” want Trump supporters sent to concentration camps because of silly chants? I’d believe it if that were the case.

I’m just making outlandish statements like libs little princess is doing.

But what should be done with those Trump supporters?

Since you did say.

That it should not be tolerated.

your question has been answered. why are you pretending that it hasn’t?

Uh. If they commit crimes while at rallies or elsewhere. Like occurred in the referenced OP article?

I think I know a con princess…

But that is not what bozo over at MSNBC said now did he?