Trump Stuns Grieving Britons: Meet the Suspect in Your Son’s Death

This is what fat donald wanted.

4 Likes

Yes. Tolerated.

Or, just a common way of describing a population’s election of a president.

No doubt about that.

Imagine Donald throwing two tiny thumbs up in the press coverage had they granted his wish for a self-serving photo op.

What a disaster of a human being.

That baby is the only one in their right mind there. I’d have the same expression being that close to Donald.

1 Like

Baby is like “what the ■■■■ is my mommy doing to me”
:rofl:

The conservative base of this country is not the inventor of “The Living Constitution”.

Kid will need therapy for PTSD later on.

How Montell Williams of him!

You elect a halfwit realty TV celebrity to the White House, you can’t be surprised when they give you a halfwit reality TV celebrity administration.

Kudos to these people as they continue to come out (however tentatively) to rightly criticize this POTUS, but he’s no different now than he was in 2016 when they were eagerly carrying his water. Better late than never I suppose.

I don’t even understand what the point here would be…so he can claim to be a fence mender or something ■■■■■■ up like that?

Dealmaker of the heart. Best ever.

2 Likes

I’ll never get over how absurdly offensive this is. Especially with his ■■■■■■■ little thumbs up.

Just your daily reminder that the so-called President is an absolutely terrible human being.

I must confess I am greatly anticipating how the Trump supporters will defend this.

Stuff like that makes me want to cry. The thumbs, good God. How sick can one individual be?

He’s such a cruel president, wether intentional or not.

They’ll probably attack others for the words they use to express their dismay.

Imagine if Bara…

Never ■■■■■■■ mind…

He attracts people like him, I suppose.

I doubt there’s much intent involved with sociopathy. Maybe with the narcissism, but not the sociopathy.

1 Like

The usual…deflect, reject, project…“TDS, Orange man bad!..what the libs love grieving brit families now?”

You know the basic BS

3 Likes