Trump State Visit to the UK

Looks like blimp baby Trump will be making a comeback when Trump has an official state visit to the UK in June.

Donald Trump's state visit to the UK set for 3 June - BBC News

Last time Trump avoided London because the tough guy didnt want to be exposed to protestors. This time he cannot avoid it.

The twitter explosion from Trump when he has fo face a crowd of people who are not sycophants or will indulge him will be a beautiful thing to behold.

1 Like

Get ready for some spin

I really wish this wasn’t happening.

Any other President wouldn’t give a ■■■■ about protests, but Trump will take it personally because he’s a gigantic child.

Thankfully he won’t follow through on any threats re: retaliation. Wouldn’t be surprised if he embarrasses May again for literally no reason though.

Well just being in London will accomplish that

1 Like

The protests are going to be huuugggee.

Is there any reason why he needs to visit UK?

Can’t he just nestle down in Mar-A-Lago instead?

Hopefully, May will do this:

1 Like

No one is happy fat donald is going.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1121009146185355264?s=21

Are they gonna have tanks and trucks? trump loves those.

I hope Trump unloads on UK for their role of trying to stop Trump campaign and then their role of undermining his presidency.

I hope he tell the Brit what little â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  they were/are.

Commons Speaker John Bercow said he would be “strongly opposed” to Mr. Trump addressing the Houses of Parliament during a state visit.

I’d like to see them try to stop Trump from addressing the Houses of Parliament.

Has anyone told him yet that if he sees a throne during his visit to England that it is not for him?

2 Likes

I remember Dubya Bush when pressed on harsh protests would simply say the people have the right and I respect that. Nothing more.

1 Like

The queen invited him. Would you turn it down? :sunglasses:

If I thought I was King of the US, of course.

Maybe he’ll have crown made out of a bucket of KFC to wear.

3 Likes

Watch him demand a boycott of English in America is he doesn’t like the UK reception.

He will also visit France on this trip in commemoration of D Day. Hopefully it won’t rain.

I hope he understands D Day does not mean Donut Day.

If he stays in his hotel because of rain, what another sad mark on the US.

Donald Day.

2 Likes

Beat me to it - lol

1 Like