Trump spying and the flip

I don’t doubt for one moment that he is clueless, he proves it every day.

1 Like

I won’t be holding my breath.

Instead DEMs will be doing everything in their power to discredit Barr so that when it hits the fan they can paint him as a terrible terrible person; maybe worse than Trump!

1 Like

Yep! Blithering idiot; or so the meme goes!

Please Don’t Stop!

Trump has eaten Barr’s soul.

I’m waiting for the obama style audits…

Barr isn’t “investigating” anything.

The IG will release his report in the next handfull of weeks, and it’ll say what we all know - the FISA warrants were entirely legitimate and Trump was never “wiretapped”.

Is this imaginary Barr investigation going to be the next just you wait moving of the goalposts?

I like how the right is emboldened to straight up admit the executive will be abusing its powers in “revenge”.

Bold move. I know y’all convinced yourselves that his is a big conspiracy, but you might want to at least pretend you are legit, because the courts are not Qanon.

1 Like

Evidence from what crime?

Should the investigation be continued? Or shut down?

He said he is. You do believe that there are enough irregularities to look a little deeper into this. Right?

Nope. What “irregularities” are you referring to?

Nothing wrong with a little oversight here. Right?

I’ll ask again. What “irregularities”?

Your link doesn’t list any.

Yes it does. A lot of people think that it is pretty creepy that the DNC and Hillary campaign funded a foreign agent who created a bogus document linking the President to things that he did not do. The FBI and the FISA court accepted this info as if it were factual and not produced by enemies of the President. You are free to believe that this is not alarming. I believe the opposite, Either way, I think it’s going to be looked into. We can’t stop it.

1 Like

This is currently being investigated by the DOJ. Attempting to stop it, according to recently publicized standards, would be obstruction of justice.
Therefore, it will be thoroughly investigated.
If people like Brennan, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok did nothing wrong, I understand that they will be happy to be investigated.
Be patient. Barr will take the time it takes to finish the investigation. Just think how long the Russia/Collusion investigation took to come to the conclusion that there was insufficient evidence.

Barr knows.

Wouldn’t an attempt to remove Barr to stop the investigation be…you know what?

For two years I was told that you have an investigation in order to find the evidence.

1 Like

Lets not forget the numerous illegal leaks to major Dem media sources during the big two year investigation which found “insufficient evidence” of cooperation.

Plus the unmaskings.

As AG, Barr has a responsibility to verify the processes within the DOJ are operating legally and according to regulations.