Trump speech in Michigan inaccuracies

Yeah and it was weird when people did that to Obama too.

In my mind, that people are more and more investing themselves so much into political personalities is a bad thing for our Republic.

Hell maybe Biden is the cure…he’s so boring and ordinary I can’t imagine anyone saying they love him like a rabid groupie.

Biden 2020. America needs a nap.

The scary part is 100 years ago that’s why we elected Warren G. Harding.

:open_mouth:

Barry Wom?

Another cash for clunkers too!

2 Likes

You’re exactly right. Trump is the avatar for America®.

Yeah…right. Not knowing who is pulling the strings at oval office sounds pretty ■■■■■■■ dangerous to me.

Don’t you want to know who’s running the country?

No.

I don’t live a life of CEC-fueled paranoia.

1 Like

Interesting…

What comes to everyone mind here?

I have picture to present…and you guys can see if you agree with me.

You did not reply what I posted so your response is moot.

Donald Trump.

Oh man, that is so creepy.

1 Like

You said hell maybe Biden is the cure…and I said something to effect don’t you want know who’s running the country.

And you said No.

It’s now bookmarks…and I will use it at a time of my convenient.

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

No. Why would you even suggest it?

the data is from february 2018.

Michigan added manufacturing jobs for a seventh straight year, according to data collected by Manufacturers’ News Inc. (MNI). MNI reports manufacturing employment in Michigan climbed 1.6 percent between February 2017 and February 2018, extending the increase in manufacturing jobs the state has seen since 2011.

Yeah, it’s all a hoax. Priceless.

I would like to hear somebody explain how switching cars from gasoline to electric is going to create 1 million new jobs in the auto industry in Michigan.

The difference is the Obama idolatry happened before 4 years of failure. I am embarrassed for my country watching this. Trump rallies should also feature snake handling.

1 Like