TRUMP: ‘So Sad to See that New York City and State Are Falling Apart’

Originally published at: TRUMP: ‘So Sad to See that New York City and State Are Falling Apart’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump ripped New York Governor Andrew Cuomo on social media over the weekend; saying he was saddened to see the “city and state falling apart.”

“So sad to see that New York City and State are falling apart. All they want to do is investigate to make me hate them even more than I should. Governor Cuomo has lost control, and lost his mind. Very bad for the homeless and all!” posted Trump on Twitter.

So sad to see that New York City and State are falling apart. All they want to do is investigate to make me hate them even more than I should. Governor Cuomo has lost control, and lost his mind. Very bad for the homeless and all!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 28, 2019

President Trump ripped liberal cities and states’ ‘Sanctuary’ policies for illegal immigrants this week; saying the USA should be a “sanctuary for law-abiding Americans, not criminal aliens.”

“We believe our country should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans, not for criminal aliens. “The open borders agenda of the radical left causes profound harm to poor, working-class Americans,” said the President.

"We believe our country should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans, not for criminal aliens.

"The open borders agenda of the radical left causes profound harm to poor, working-class Americans."

President Trump is putting the safety and well-being all ALL Americans first! pic.twitter.com/GYwezAOGWj

— FOLLOW Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TrumpWarRoom) December 26, 2019

Watch the President’s comments above.