Trump-SNL-Court?

Poor Tiny. He’s been treated so unfairly.

The weird thing is trump does less work and is less engaged…still looks worse than Reagan after he died

2 Likes

Maddow’s guests come from those reporting facts unlike the conspiracy theorists seen again and again on Fox.

With all the investigations going on, the negative coverage is going to be high. He has himself to blame. Tell him to stop tweeting.

1 Like

Take a look around you. Look at the posters on this site. We have plenty of conspiracy theorists here. They don’t appear to be the type of people that are watching Maddow.

1 Like

I’m not going to play into your moving the goalposts game.

Even Sarah went on SNL and fun of herself… Trump needs thicker skin

Yeah that is fascinating. Every president since Nixon(not counting Reagan who was very ill at the end if his term) all look great within a short amount of time after not being president anymore. All of them. I can’t imagine the weight of the office. Trump is different.

1 Like

If Trump’s all for scrutinizing media outlets and holding them accountable, then GREAT! This will eventually put Fox news out of business before anybody!

1 Like

If only Trump wasn’t such an awful person people might as nice things about him.

1 Like

The reason Trump supporters STILL think people hate Trump because they’re mad Hillary lost will NEVER get it. It’s like they have this character flaw that prevents them from recognizing what a dishonest POS cancer trump is on this nation.

2 Likes

you say flaw like its a bug whereas its actually a feature

Apparently you watch Maddow all the time. Or, you’re just talking about her out of your ass.

Either way, if you watch her, you know she’s not spouting groundless opinion and fact-free assertion, like some others on the TV machine. No, Maddow’s been reading the court transcripts on air, with helpful text graphics, at often excruciating length. Then discussing it with actual practicing attorneys, former US attorneys (i.e., not washed-up political hacks). Maybe it’s too much information for you to comprehend, so it makes you angry at her?

4 Likes

Since ford actually I think - Chevy chase played ford

Yet Fox News viewers are the most uninformed views.

Yeah, Chevy portrayed Ford. The famous scene where Chevy was decorating the Christmas tree and fell off the ladder into the tree.

2 Likes

What about the part of the tweet where he specifically wrote:

"Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? "

That was just calling out the comedy, non-news media?

@thinkingman inquiring minds want to know why this part of Trump’s tweet was ignored in the trumsplanations about what he “meant” on this one.

He was making a joke. Liberals don’t understand comedy.

3 Likes

Not a lib, but hoo-boy, that was funny!

1 Like