Trump-SNL-Court?

Donald is America. To mock Donald is to mock America. And yes, it is treasonous against Donald and therefore America.

1 Like

Given that Donald himself is 99.7% negative, he comes out nearly 10% in the black this way.

WINNING

One more time:

1 Like

Is that a recent picture? If so, that’s terrible. Barely two years in and he’s aged like it’s been a decade.

That wouldn’t surprise me. A given, be he Democrat or Republican…the office sucks the life out of you and you age at a ridiculous rate.

Yeah, dude is aging like milk.

1 Like

might help him age less if he stopped it with that stupid zoolander squint.

4 Likes

Or maybe he should leave the fast food alone.

3 Likes

Obama was young enough and fit enough to do it and he still aged at least 15 years in 8. W Bush too. Trump’s got nothing going for him. Age or health.

1 Like

They have both regained some youth since leaving office. Probably due to healthy living which Donnie will never do.

2 Likes

Agreed. And neither were obese, which doesn’t help.

1 Like

People are sayin ya know!

or make his tanning bed goggles a little larger. like kfc bucket size.

1 Like

That video doesn’t show either fred armisen or jay pharoah as obama, or even mention barack obama by name even one time.

Great find. SNL really pounded away on him in that one!

What the actual ■■■■ people?

I think the media should have to attend some type of retraining in order to more accurately and honestly cover trump. There’s no excuse for this rate of negative coverage and it needs to stop, I don’t see any other way for this to change than a radical overhaul in thinking. Trump is good and they should say so.

1 Like

Your premise is that Trump should be treated like Obama? Are you saying that Obama and Trump are the same? They act the same? Lie the same? They have the same values? Or policies?

Remember when Obama was a huge narcissist because he says “I” too much. Those were good times.

4 Likes

Bananas have aged better than Trump. It’s time for him to think about his health, his emotional stability, and his sanity.

His body and mind are telling him that he can’t do the job. He should listen.

Nein! Making fun of Der Trumpengroper ist verboten!

Sometimes a man’s gotta go Blue Steel on a Super-Sized Big Mac combo.

1 Like