Trump-SNL-Court?

No, reason.

1 Like

sooooooo we supposed to ignore the massive free media coverage trump got during the run up or…believe you ?

In other words, you think the reason Trump is hated is that people listen to actual news about him and his admin. Funny.

No, you’re playing the tired trick of labeling criticism of him as coming from irrational emotion. It’s not though; in fact being disgusted by Trump as president is purely rational, based on all the evidence available.

1 Like

It’s liking trump that is usually irrational. Take him seriously but not literally, we didn’t elect him because he’s a good person, maybe he’s changed since in office, he’s draining the swamp, he tells it like it is.

he deserves criticism. but thats not whats happening.
whats happening is round thw clock butt-hurtism from losing in 2016. idiots like Mika/Joe, the insufferable idiots on the view especially knee buckling retard behar, stump ugly smug fools like maddow, colbert, bill maher, and the rest.

no one can recover from 2016. it’s not criticism at all it’s all-out total derangement.

it’s the “not my president” traffic blocking atm smashing store-front wrecking police car tipping antifa concrete chunk throwing nutcases.

get a grip

Yes, you should definitely get a grip. The hatred you show for all the people listed is going to eat you up. Maddow? You call her ugly, a retard, and a fool. Why? Because she reports the facts that you don’t want to face? You’re not thinking, man. You’re just reacting with irrational emotion.

Maddow is a highly intelligent, classy lady. Any post questioning her brains is self-discrediting.

1 Like

no no you got me all wrong

behar is the retard. maddow is the smug ugly one

hate will not eat me up like it has you and the flailing wailing at the sky lefty snowflakes

i have control of reality

Projection from your 8 years of Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Nope, that was all you when you lost in 2008. Trump really is the pathetic piece of ■■■■ he seems to be as is reported by the BBC or Euronews or anywhere in the world. No one is painting him as the clown he is except himself.

1 Like

The criticism of Trump is not butt hurt because we lost the election. It is because he is an absolute embarrassment as our President. And the belief of many that he is a flat out crook. And Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t see any more hate being leveled here than what was being thrown during the Obama years.

shes an idiot

conspiracy theory weirdo. full into stupid Russian collusion nonsense.

it’s sad, really

but the idiocy of people who watch the psychotic nonsense on msnbc is beyond sad.

yeah, you’re wrong. as always

theres no comparison of hate.

unless you recall people smashing out storefronts, atms, throwing rocks, tipping police cars, blocking traffice and wailing at the sky on innaug day because obama

i know though all that hate is justified. he’s a crook, probably, hopefully for all the haters

Ball don’t lie.

Right now she’s got scoreboard.

1 Like

Y’all are too hateful, every day you lash out at our president on the internet. Maybe it’s time you relax, accept the election is over, and behave a little more like Trump. Very cool, very President, only rage tweets with kindness in his heart.

1 Like

Very legal & very cool

1 Like

You know what I’m talking about. Somebody needs to tell ThinkingMan.

Don’t criticize what you can’t understand

1 Like

Yes he got massive free media coverage. 90% negative. SNL is free media coverage…so why doesn’t he thank them?

All press is good press…he used it to his advantage…