Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

im kind of surprised he could find it on the map,even with the states names…

1 Like

That’s why no one can be sure he did it. :wink:

Which phenomenon? The one where a person starts a thread about the president spreading deliberate misinformation, or the one where people rush to his defense when he spreads deliberate misinformation?

We could always go with the “he didn’t know” defense, but I don’t think that defense does the president any favors.

Trump Leg Tinglers? Is that the one you’re talking about? Where people just can’t admit he ■■■■■■ up and must defend him no matter what?

1 Like

What a dumb ■■■■■

Derp, its moving to the left cause thats what it do so it gonna keep moving to the left derp.

Derp see i shows ya it was going to keep going thataway cuz i circleds it.

Agreed…its a keep if faith, made by Trump that the modeling…Cone of uncertainty had projections that showed it could have hit Alabama. There is a reason they call it a cone. The further out you go in time the less certain they are about what the storm was going to do. What I should have said was from a Thursday point of view…i would have agreed that Alabama was in play. However, from a Sunday point of view he should have backed off of that. From a Wednesday point of view, he’s just making excuses.

1 Like

it was once projected to hit Alabama.

any other questions?

you mean, to the idiots who watch/read nbc?

Go ahead and show us that projection. Because all we can see is a man lying to himself.

No sharpies allowed.

Yes. I have question. Is it OK pet on the first date? And, by the way it was projected to wipe out the state of Alabama.

Your grammar is so horrendous i don’t know what you are talking about.

sorry.

Don’t forget nuts, because he is.

Nuts.

It’s okay though, because the 73 year old with a private club on the Atlantic Florida coast never even heard of a cat 5 before.

it was already shown in the thread.

i cant believe i am seeing a melt-down over something sharpied about a hurricane.

Needs more sharpie.

Ouch. I’m hurt by the grammar police. I think others know exactly what I’m saying. Keep up.

1 Like

I was pleased to see Fox News run the story this afternoon. They didn’t even try to cover up the fact that someone altered the chart and then when asked Trump said he didn’t know how that happened.

Can you imagine Trump during war time? He cant even update us on a hurricane

On the contrary, it’s very important. He created a new state. I think we can agree with that by unanimous consent. Wondering what to call it.

Trump himself won’t defend it, but you will. This is what he does to you.

4 Likes