Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

raw
< clap >
story

< bows in quiet reverence to distilled objective truth like staring into the face of god >

You used fox as a source… you also mentioned to leftist about “their media”.

Maybe you should research your posting history before making claims.

Fat donald is getting there. It’s happening right before our eyes.

Oh my lord, the desperation of this defense is amazing.

When was the last time you got CNN ‘delivered to your hotel room door for free?’ Or maybe NPR? Hell, I’ve stayed in some nice hotels lately, and none of them delivered a WaPo or a NYT.

I get the desperate dodging here. I really do.

The goalposts are moving dramatically. NPR isn’t delivered to a door. Or CNN. Just like Fox isn’t. And Breitbart.

So try again. Feel free to post a desperate dodge deflection, but I will call it out again when that happens.

If the LSM is “idiot DC rags” for covering this story, then are right-wing outlets who also cover this story “idiot DC rags” as well? It’s a simple yes or no question.

i didnt say the “idiot lsm” is “idiot rags” just USA Today.

It doesn’t really matter. In that particular forecast (which proved to be wrong,) does anyone really believe that the winds would just stop on Tuesday? What is the logical projection of that line of forecast storm centers? What is the next state in front of the white line?

Stop…by Saturday that had all changed…by Sunday what Trump said was blatantly false based on Sunday projections and models.

Is it the 25th Amendment that comes into play with that video as exhibit A?

I like the early models, the new models aren’t what they used to be I’ll tell you that.

he was wrong, get over it.

And why did you call them that?

The whole point is that he can’t get over it or admit he was wrong.

Funny I don’t see Trump going on about it endlessly.

He was wrong after having cancelled a trip so he could monitor the storm, and was being updated constantly throughout the weekend.

you make a great case that Trump is either incredibly inept or is suffering from some terrible brain problems right now.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Lolz.

8 Likes

It’s obvious who were the targets of Dumpster Donnie’s stupid magic marker scribbles. He doesn’t realize the rest of us don’t fall for his cons.

Must be sad to just swallow his ■■■■■■■■■

Think!

If ever there was a time to post emotes it would be now.

1 Like

The entire reason this is an issue in the first place is because Trump could not let go of being corrected by the Alabama Weather Service on Sunday. Part of the briefing he held Wednesday specifically brought this issue up, hence the Sharpie. And he hasn’t stopped trying to prove he was right ever since. If you don’t think Trump is continuing on about it then you’re not paying very close attention.

If he isn’t lying in some ways it is worse; it means he is guilty of gross laziness and/or incompetence.

1 Like

I’m sure he’s deeply concerned that it has cost him your vote in 2020.