Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

i’m sure they do

Yes, it matters tremendously. He didn’t alter a Weatherbug map, or a Accuweather map, or News Channel 12’s map. He altered the map of the weather service that answers to him.

I fail to see why you didn’t answer any of the questions I asked. Well, now I’ve done gone and lied. I do see why. It’s terribly obvious.

How original! "Omg, deranged spittle hair on fire TDS.

When you can’t answer the question, just mock the other side! It pleases Trump.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

The President is using his platform not just to spread erroneous information about a dangerous weather event, but is intentionally doing so in order to try to make himself look less foolish. He and his people are blatantly lying about the forecast path of a storm that just wiped out the Bahamas in order to feed his massive ego.

And the sycophants laugh it off and beg to be lied to more.

5 Likes

Everything Trump touches. . .

1 Like

So you were against personal attacks so quickly last week, but in this thread…personal attacks have been made great again?

You are probably right unlike Trump Johnson is actually intelligent.

Hahaha. Hopeless.

making a galactic scale mountain out of a mole hill is the real dysfunction

but, nbc i understand

they love you guys

Taking precautions based on week old information that was only shared, and then altered further, to feed Donald Trump’s hurricane sized ego.

1 Like

there are no personal attacks

pick another desperate attempt to post anything relevant

Not just NBC.
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+sharpie+map&oq=trump+sharpie+map&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.5085j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

precautions are good

Should I be extra careful in California, for an earthquake? Yes…

But this isn’t what happened… Trump said Alabama would be impacted by a hurricane. Not that it could happen… that it was in the path.

That is dangerous! I’m glad I don’t live in Alabama. It would suck to panic over something that was NEVER going to happen.

There were definitely personal attacks.

We get it. Double standards. Not even hiding them any longer.

If we could all join together and point and laugh at it, things would be swell. We tried something new, it turned out he was a maniac, we’ll do better next time.

Instead we get his supporters voluntarily tuning out reality cheering a geriatric madman who is using sharpies on weather maps to not have to admit defeat in a twitter beef during a presser from the oval office.

Yet your boy had to go get the sharpie.

5 Likes

i don’t click on leftist google links

sorry

Because LIVES CAN BE LOST with the incorrect information.

Does any sane person really think that someone on Trump’s staff thought that it was a good idea to do such a sloppy job changing that map? After the reaction by the press and soon the public I would think that if there was such a person they would be looking for another job. This was a total embarrassment for Trump.
Just look at the news reports. It came off as childish and just plain dumb. And so I have to think that it was all Trump. “Here, I will just draw this little line here and say some stuff and everyone will believe me”.
So much like him.
And for all of you Trump supporters, you are looking pretty silly defending this stupid ■■■■■

1 Like

Worth repeating…

In order for him to be right… he was willing to cause panic in a state that is SOLID red. Let that sink in…

yes, literally “hair on fire”

look at the posts in this joke of thread