Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

Itā€™s deeply troubling to consider what this man would say, do, or draw given a dire national emergency where the world was actually looking to him for any nugget of wisdom or clarity or solace.

I can see him now, standing atop the rubble of the World Trade Center, Kanye by his side, waving his arms wildly with a USA hat on, bragging that Trump tower is still standing.

1 Like

Indicative of the dysfunction of this administration as a whole.

Not normal. Not OK.

ā€œsourcesā€ seem like deep-state lies to me.

1 Like

Do cons not realize how dangerous this is?

The President lied about Alabama being in the path of a hurricane, we they are not. His lies could lead to hundreds of thousands of people making life decisions based on a lieā€¦

Is this lost on cons yelling ā€œtdsā€ or ā€œslow news dayā€?

4 Likes

One bite at a time.

2 Likes

umā€¦ from a weeks old thread on a totally different topic?

why?

what?!

unbelievable

this place has lost its mind

like, taking precautions?

nothing risks life like being extra careful huh?

Iā€™d say they donā€™t care. Itā€™s more like they applaud it, though.

Astonishing time to be an American.

iā€™m sure they do

Yes, it matters tremendously. He didnā€™t alter a Weatherbug map, or a Accuweather map, or News Channel 12ā€™s map. He altered the map of the weather service that answers to him.

I fail to see why you didnā€™t answer any of the questions I asked. Well, now Iā€™ve done gone and lied. I do see why. Itā€™s terribly obvious.

How original! "Omg, deranged spittle hair on fire TDS.

When you canā€™t answer the question, just mock the other side! It pleases Trump.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

The President is using his platform not just to spread erroneous information about a dangerous weather event, but is intentionally doing so in order to try to make himself look less foolish. He and his people are blatantly lying about the forecast path of a storm that just wiped out the Bahamas in order to feed his massive ego.

And the sycophants laugh it off and beg to be lied to more.

5 Likes

Everything Trump touches. . .

1 Like

So you were against personal attacks so quickly last week, but in this threadā€¦personal attacks have been made great again?

You are probably right unlike Trump Johnson is actually intelligent.

Hahaha. Hopeless.

making a galactic scale mountain out of a mole hill is the real dysfunction

but, nbc i understand

they love you guys

Taking precautions based on week old information that was only shared, and then altered further, to feed Donald Trumpā€™s hurricane sized ego.

1 Like

there are no personal attacks

pick another desperate attempt to post anything relevant

Not just NBC.
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+sharpie+map&oq=trump+sharpie+map&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.5085j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

precautions are good