Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

The map and source he used, NOAA (you knowā€¦his own personal weather service as president) never predicted the storm threatening the area he added in black. Never.

The information that it was going east was shared over the weekend.

Itā€™s now Wednesday. Why is altered version of last Thursdayā€™s official weather service map being shown? How is that relevant today?

They will do anything for their dear leader.

What is so stunning is that it is difficult to determine who is currently worse: Johnson or Trump.

Trump was asked about this and wouldnā€™t even claim it hadnā€™t been altered. But you will, abused and neglected political side chicks that you are.

Spoiler: itā€™s still Trump.

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

doesnt matter sources had it touching Alabama

i fail to see why this is such a big deal

oh. the angry spitting deranged leftā€¦ almost forgot

Itā€™s deeply troubling to consider what this man would say, do, or draw given a dire national emergency where the world was actually looking to him for any nugget of wisdom or clarity or solace.

I can see him now, standing atop the rubble of the World Trade Center, Kanye by his side, waving his arms wildly with a USA hat on, bragging that Trump tower is still standing.

1 Like

Indicative of the dysfunction of this administration as a whole.

Not normal. Not OK.

ā€œsourcesā€ seem like deep-state lies to me.

1 Like

Do cons not realize how dangerous this is?

The President lied about Alabama being in the path of a hurricane, we they are not. His lies could lead to hundreds of thousands of people making life decisions based on a lieā€¦

Is this lost on cons yelling ā€œtdsā€ or ā€œslow news dayā€?

4 Likes

One bite at a time.

2 Likes

umā€¦ from a weeks old thread on a totally different topic?

why?

what?!

unbelievable

this place has lost its mind

like, taking precautions?

nothing risks life like being extra careful huh?

Iā€™d say they donā€™t care. Itā€™s more like they applaud it, though.

Astonishing time to be an American.

iā€™m sure they do

Yes, it matters tremendously. He didnā€™t alter a Weatherbug map, or a Accuweather map, or News Channel 12ā€™s map. He altered the map of the weather service that answers to him.

I fail to see why you didnā€™t answer any of the questions I asked. Well, now Iā€™ve done gone and lied. I do see why. Itā€™s terribly obvious.

How original! "Omg, deranged spittle hair on fire TDS.

When you canā€™t answer the question, just mock the other side! It pleases Trump.

2 Likes

Exactly this.

The President is using his platform not just to spread erroneous information about a dangerous weather event, but is intentionally doing so in order to try to make himself look less foolish. He and his people are blatantly lying about the forecast path of a storm that just wiped out the Bahamas in order to feed his massive ego.

And the sycophants laugh it off and beg to be lied to more.

5 Likes

Everything Trump touches. . .

1 Like

So you were against personal attacks so quickly last week, but in this threadā€¦personal attacks have been made great again?