Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

I dont know. I don’t know. I dont know.

1 Like

On screen headline at CNN:

“As people die, Trump defends presenting doctored map”.

Yes, there are some real political crazies out there. I’m not talking about Trump when I say that.

1 Like

A cheap shot tv headline from CNN. Well that makes Trump right.

1 Like

I disagree. But what it does show is the exaggerated importance partisans are giving to this in hopes it will have some effect…which it won’t.

Trump was right, many of the early models had the storm going into the gulf threatening from the FL PH all the way to LA.

He did a poor job of keeping up with the later models.

Something about a fool and their money…etc.

Trump was not right on Sunday when he made the claim.

And that’s the mystery here. We have proof that he was being updated throughout the weekend yet he still made the false tweet on Sunday that Alabama was under threat.

This all could have ended when the Alabama Weather Service responded saying that Alabama was no longer under threat. It did not need to go past that but it did because Trump himself and no one else.

He is wholly to blame for being unable to handle being corrected. Or being inept. Or both.

5 Likes

So he is totally incompetent and too lazy to do his job. Instead he just plays golf.

1 Like

I’ve been in the theater for 3 hours. Did Trump actually make someone at NOAA back him up on the Alabama thing?

What a nut.

1 Like

Ohio could get hit hard!

7 Likes

What was inaccurate about the headline? I’d say nothing.

You proudly support a President that in the face of all this destruction and yes, death, cares more about defending some stupid, insignificant mistake he made days ago.

You proudly support that and find fault with a news outlet pointing out how ridiculous and disgusting his priorities are for a man in his position.

It’s amazing… You proudly support that.

1 Like

Looks accurate to me.

3 Likes

sharpiegate…the gift that keeps on giving :rofl:

1200 plus. Why are libs letting this die?

2 Likes

That’s funny. Don’t be a cultist.

Not someone willing to sign their name to it, so it was probably the Trump commissar that’s in every department.

4 Likes

That’s a factual statement.

1 Like

It already has. He looks like petty little man who can’t get his priorities straight.

Even DC got some Dorian action.

1 Like

My bet is that Trump will let this go this weekend.