Trump Showed Off A Fake Hurricane Dorian Forecast Map To Support His False Claim It Would Hit Alabama

one might ask what itā€™s like to report on every stupid little molehill all the time

that seems more exhausting no?

is that the function of the ā€œpress?ā€

< silence dogood rolls in his grave >

ok but the press dives right into impt issues huh?

Depends on who you ask.

Some people spend a lot of times creating HAIR ON FIRE CNN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME threads, but can never seem to bring themselves to hold Fox, or any right-wing source to the very same standards. Such as in this case.

Again, if the LSM is ā€œidiot DC ragsā€ for covering this story, then are right-wing outlets who also cover this story ā€œidiot DC ragsā€ as well? Itā€™s a simple yes or no question.

including me?

oh, please go and find proof of that

now dont post until you do, k?

Utter ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  madness. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/akarl_smith/status/1170083784680718339?s=21

:man_shrugging:t5::ok_hand:t5:

wha??

no they are not ā€œdc ragsā€ as they are not major ā€œnewsā€ outlets unless breitbart is delivered to the hotel room door for free now. lol

(someone get me off this doomed planet)

Hoping for a spectacularly humiliating meltdown on live tvā€¦the Cons deserve it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/trump-is-in-severe-mental-decline-republicans-worry-the-president-is-deteriorating-in-plain-sight/

1 Like

do you have a point from a post from like 10 mos ago?

He was wrong and didnā€™t keep up, that doesnā€™t equate to lying.

raw
< clap >
story

< bows in quiet reverence to distilled objective truth like staring into the face of god >

You used fox as a sourceā€¦ you also mentioned to leftist about ā€œtheir mediaā€.

Maybe you should research your posting history before making claims.

Fat donald is getting there. Itā€™s happening right before our eyes.

Oh my lord, the desperation of this defense is amazing.

When was the last time you got CNN ā€˜delivered to your hotel room door for free?ā€™ Or maybe NPR? Hell, Iā€™ve stayed in some nice hotels lately, and none of them delivered a WaPo or a NYT.

I get the desperate dodging here. I really do.

The goalposts are moving dramatically. NPR isnā€™t delivered to a door. Or CNN. Just like Fox isnā€™t. And Breitbart.

So try again. Feel free to post a desperate dodge deflection, but I will call it out again when that happens.

If the LSM is ā€œidiot DC ragsā€ for covering this story, then are right-wing outlets who also cover this story ā€œidiot DC ragsā€ as well? Itā€™s a simple yes or no question.

i didnt say the ā€œidiot lsmā€ is ā€œidiot ragsā€ just USA Today.

It doesnā€™t really matter. In that particular forecast (which proved to be wrong,) does anyone really believe that the winds would just stop on Tuesday? What is the logical projection of that line of forecast storm centers? What is the next state in front of the white line?

Stopā€¦by Saturday that had all changedā€¦by Sunday what Trump said was blatantly false based on Sunday projections and models.

Is it the 25th Amendment that comes into play with that video as exhibit A?

I like the early models, the new models arenā€™t what they used to be Iā€™ll tell you that.

he was wrong, get over it.