Trump should run as a Democrat 2020

Here is why. He really isn’t a Republican.
He is a Business Man that ran on the Republican Ticket because of Hillary on the Democrat side was the only one Democrats were gonna rally behind.
The Democrats and liberals have this incredibly long list of Crises that need to be fixed TODAY!
or the world will end. Trump as a Businessman is running the Country as a Business.
Its an incredible opportunity for The Country to get a Cash flow going, and Trump in His Succesful history of making money, has always done the most to see it goes where needed most.
The Democrats and Liberals just had to have a little bit of patience and all their demands that The Rich and Government pay for the programs they want would have been funded.
Instead, because Trump is not doing this under a Democrat Political banner, They would rather see Trump fail, the Nation fails, even their little programs Fail, in order that History does not show anyone but a Democrat saved AMERICA!
So Trump should run as a Democrat 2020, in order that they may have their Title Democrats Elect man who saved AMERICA!.
I’m sure Trump wouldn’t mind, I’m sure the Republicans will understand and say you know what…If it helps this Country let the Democrats have Trump lol!
It makes Perfect sense!
Everyone’s a Winner!
ELCET Trump 2020 Democrat!

ELECT edit fix for Bottom line ty :slight_smile:

I hope you didn’t spend too long writing this thread.

These paid for troll threads are getting weary.

2 Likes

Imagine wasting your time typing out nonsense such as this.

Burning that “Trump is really a Democrat” boat right now.

The GOP elected him, they support him, they own it 100%

1 Like

Ya the nation’s #1 birther for 8 years will run as a democrat

Bargaining.

2 Likes