Trump shift 600 million from fighting terrorism to build his wall

What a ridiculous statement. So lets just build a wall and spend billions purely for a symbolic gesture.

When illegal immigration from Canada poses a national threat but I doubt that will ever happen with native born Canadians, eh? :sunglasses:

Sorry Smyrna you misunderstood. I was referring to the opposite direction.

Ahhhhhhh…you’re right, I did. I don’t think that’s going to happen either…unless…this climate change warms up the earth a lot more. Canada is coldada. :sunglasses:

It’s not. The wall is all about keeping scary brown people out.

1 Like

It might, but folks coming from Canada are not scary brown people. There will never be a threat.

Having to resort to such a childish post, should then expose the childishness of your position? :sunglasses:

The response was particularly and accurately apposite.

Does the name Mohammed Atta ring a bell?

this guy!..there is video to prove it too

https://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/james_okeefes_new_idiocy_i_put_on_a_dumb_costume_and_didnt_get_arrested/

ding, ding, ding…9/11? Where in Canada was he born?

Wow. You’re so clever. I never saw that coming

Someone must have forgotten to tell George W Bush about that bolded part …

That’s because he was very busy listening to a Dick and looking for WMDs.

The US President has too much power. The Congress over the last many years has been guilty of giving the President too much power. The National Emergencies Act of 1976 is a stupid law (also likely unconstitutional), which Congress should have repealed years ago. Link

Maybe we should build a wall along our coastlines too. Hell, how bout a dome over the whole damn country??? We have the technology!

MAGA!!!

I know sarcasm is your thing.

Have you ever thought how well your sarcasm would go over with an Angel Mom?

How about the families left devastated by the murder of a loved one by an ILLEGAL.

Scroll through, Cali and take a good look:
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

No, it is about keeping illegals out.

And a wall is a crucial part of a multi-pronged approach.

I have to LOL at people who have home security systems, lock their doors at night, lock their cars and especially those who live in gated communities who laugh at a wall not being a deterrent.

We have needed to get out of Afghanistan for the last 15 years.

Both programs are “fighting terrorism”. There is no shift of funds from fighting terrorism.

1 Like