Trump says Jewish-Americans who vote Democrat show "great disloyalty"

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1163455679849533440?s=20

2 Likes

We’re still almost five months from Iowa. Holy ■■■■■

Trump rallies are going to become this.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8c79e7d7bab1d324c92bd4100a77847b/tenor.gif?itemid=14804062

1 Like

Well I don’t think he means disloyal to Israel. He means disloyal to Trump.

2 Likes

All I’m saying is that while I had dog-whistle anti-Semitism on my Trump bingo card I did not have overt anti-Semitism.

3 Likes

Be specific? Why?

In general I consider the Democrat party to be disloyal to the USA, and anti-Israel. Any Jewish-American who votes for Democrats would be disloyal to both.

2 Likes

did you have overt “go back to your country” racist trope?

Seems like panic, fear, and even desperation.

2 Likes

I did not. I thought that insult went the ways of other creative racial insults involving spears and porches and crickets and so forth like a decade plus ago.

This should do wonders. Right up there with reaching out to black voters by claiming they are on a Democratic plantation.

1 Like

Unlike you?

1 Like

why would a democrat, regardless of heritage, be disloyal to another country?
and the quote was for a person voting for a democrat, not a democratic party member voting for a democrat

so i ask again and be specific? why would a Jewish person voting for any democrat be disloyal?
voting for a democratic city council member be disloyal? really?

1 Like

If that’s true, that’s not specific to Jews. Then any American who votes Democrat is disloyal to America :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You would be wrong.

3 Likes

the USA does not belong to the Republican party.

the 80’s are back with a vengeance

It belongs to Trump.

How is what he said any different then libs on here saying the farmers, steel workers, coal workers, low income workers, ect… are stupid for voting for Trump?

We’re not the president of the US. If fat donald was a private citizen, I would give two ■■■■■ what he had to say about anything.

4 Likes

a stupid vote for a specific person is the same?

1 Like