Trump says he will be Arrested Tuesday! Update: Trump Indicted!

Anyway, can’t wait to see the next episode of “You Got Heem Now!”

sAve OuR 'MocRaCy!

3 Likes

What was the “work done as VP”? Do we have any idea?

We have correlation. During the second term i believe Obama assigned Biden the task of hashing out trade relations with China. Biden gave a whole speech on his negotiations with China and what they should look like.

So. A speech. Trade negotiations.

You’ve got him now.

Yes work in China. Like trademarks….
Nah you have three million from a ccp company. I wouldn’t wave it away.

I not convicting him. I don’t have to like it though. Ya know.

If feds money was spent on this at all then Biden was directly involved, hard for you to get! Now Alvin Bragg is threatening to throw protestors in jail, this is not a good look for the left. Not when their supporters riot and loot and don’t go to jail.

2 Likes

Trademarks require products to be bought and sold, what was Bidens pass through providing in order to receive money directly from the CCP, we know he has classified information at his houses, what was he selling? What goods and service was priced and provided for 3 million dollars? Why was he receiving money from China and not registered as a foreign agent? This is more a national security issue than Trump.

2 Likes

I ignored the question, and you know it, and yet you deliberately lied right here.

Another mark of libs.

Well done!

3 Likes

Sure, but until someone shows some quid pro quo…

1 Like

Calling somebody a liar is supposed to be a no-no around here.

I ddn’t call you a liar. I said you lied. And the lie is clearly quoted.

Another thread. Another mirror.

Right. Not convicting.

And, as you said, we don’t have to like it.

1 Like

Everything when it comes to dems is more a national security issue. Because of course it is

Sure if.

Alvin Bragg can go pound sand.

I’m with Ramsasawmy this is not a good look on our country if Trump is arrested and peaceful protestors holding up signs are arrested. Pounding sand won’t keep Bragg from acting like a lunatic.

1 Like

Biden is causing New York to prosecute Trump? Ok man…

What is the most common occupation of legislators?
Good luck.

4 Likes

Ha! Good point.

The relevance would be that to many Democrats, if the WashPo, NYTs, MSNBC or CNN didn’t say it, it didn’t happen.

2 Likes