Trump says he will be Arrested Tuesday! Update: Trump Indicted!

Oh, good to know.

1 Like

Called for protests- you’d think he had learned his lesson on that one.

“Some of Trump’s advisers had urged him privately not to call for protests, concerned about the optics of a mass protest in the streets of Manhattan growing out of control or resembling the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol.”

If anyone protests the meddling in our presidential elections, it’s gonna be like 9/11 plus the IntHuReCtIoN times eleventy twelve!1!

:wink:

3 Likes

But what about Biden

1 Like

Trump does have a lot of supporters in New York. I hope they jam communications with calls and emails to their officials.

1 Like

Charging him with anything other than a misdemeanor for the fake retainer is silly beyond compare.

The election law felony is going to be difficult to prove imo.

1 Like

Do you s’pose this will get attention away from the crime family? Will it cause Trump to lose his supporters? Or something else?

1 Like

A state prosecution? Why would it do any of those things?

Biden! Arghl!

If he broke the allow arrest him, but also arrest Biden for not registering as a foreign agent and using people as pass through to fill his bank account through the CCP. If you arrest Manafort over it then you should arrest Biden.

4 Likes

But also!!! Amazing.

This goes beyond Biden and consumes the Democratic Party. I’m no fan of Trump but if you do this be sure to understand Biden will be arrested for not registering as a foreign agent and taking money as a pass through from the CCP. If a republican takes office.

3 Likes

Uh oh, Trump bringing all the boyz to the yard again. :rofl:

3 Likes

I am not doing anything some city prosecutor is.

But Biden!

I love milkshakes!

1 Like

Today’s lesson is don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person. It’s about time the lack of morals caught up to him.

1 Like

Orange Julius*

and damn right, it’s better than yours. :wink:

1 Like

Charging a former President with a misdemeanor is so very dumb

2 Likes

Timing.

Honestly they did not consult the Hannity board cons in choosing to do this now.
(Honestly)

1 Like

Arresting a former president who has over 60 million loyal supporters is amazing? I call it idiotic. This is a play stupid games and get stupid prizes type thing. Hillary walks free for destroying subpoenaed documents, but a former president is arrested on documents pertaining to an affair?

1 Like

But look at what it’s pandering to. :wink:

2 Likes