Trump says he will be Arrested Tuesday! Update: Trump Indicted!

Just announced. Trump says he is to be arrested on Tuesday.

This is the police state of the left.

Dan Bongino calling for PEACEFUL protests. The police state leftists will be looking to put a lot of people in jail for a long stretch for the smallest thing, don’t give them ammo against us.

6 Likes

Unbelievable!

1 Like

How else could they meddle in our elections? :wink:

2 Likes

With a lunatic New York jury…

2 Likes

Just the New York jury though? :wink:

2 Likes

This is really good evidence never to live in a blue state…

1 Like

You have a point there!

2 Likes

Alinsky’s dream…

2 Likes

Time for PEACEFUL protest.

1 Like

Allegation is that he paid hush money to Stormy Daniel.
“It’s not about the alleged crime it’s about the cover-up.” catches a lot of people and I would not be surprised if the Trump team actually did pay hush money.

That said, the timing is all too convenient, for the Biden family as the UK Mail reports that new evidence has surfaced implicating a fourth Biden family member in receiving illicit money from China.

2 Likes

I really intended to vote for DeSantis, not sure I don’t want to see Trump back just to go through the all the federal agencies and fire his first day the entire leadership.

Probably.

1 Like

Trump paying a prostitute to close her mouth for a change? Oh, the horror. :rofl:

Biden and his whole family being paid millions under the table by America’s direct adversaries? But Trump! :rofl:

8 Likes

Biden commits blatant treason for all to see and crickets. Trump pays a hooker a settlement and ARREST HIM!

5 Likes

See you next Tuesday, Trump

Leftist idiots - here is your police state. If a former President can be arrested on an alleged nothing it can happen to you.

5 Likes

EXACTLY, but they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deluded they can’t possibly make the connection…

4 Likes

On the bright side this will be a get out the vote motivator for the right next election…

Take care that you don’t gloat yourself to death.

2 Likes

Not even an American. Let that sink in. :wink:

3 Likes