Trump says he will be Arrested Tuesday! Update: Trump Indicted!

Any republicans who even hates trump will use this against the DNC in 2024.

1 Like

Yeah it stupid. You donā€™t have talk all those evil dems to come to that conclusion though. Ew dems!

What amount of loyal supporters is the cut off for being arrested?

Glad you see the light, but play stupid games get stupid prices. This would unite the right and independents like youā€™ve never seen. All they have to say is Biden is going to arrest me because I disagree with him, and put all his DNC resources ensuring he stays in power.

1 Like

But if we arrested EVERY criminal in office, who would be left to run the government??

2 Likes

I would not jump to any conclusions as to what effect this will have on the electorate. Like any in either direction

Ohh silly one! You think 30 million people are going to be ok with Trump hauled off in cuffs when Hillary and Hunter Biden are free?

2 Likes

There is no conclusion! Biden is the first president in US history to use the DOJ to arrest a political opponent, crime or no crime.

2 Likes

Trump the political prisoner. A new Mandela effect.

4 Likes

I donā€™t care if they are okay with it. I also think this looks extremely sketchy of a case and am interested in how it plays out.

Iā€™d be interested in the DNC nor obstructing the oversight committee in investigating Hunter Biden, I mean the left is about transparency right?

3 Likes

The charges are by a city prosecutor for violation of state law.

Biden has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Could you imagine what the left would do in the streets if one day Desantis and his DOJ decided to handcuff Obama.

2 Likes

Prosecutor overtly said they support Biden and will do anything within their means to arrest Trump. Biden could step in and stop this! Yea Bidens involved

2 Likes

This just makes the Trump haters look like they belong in a mental institution. As though they havenā€™t tried to pull this time and time again. But wow, letā€™s go after him on a misdemeanorā€¦or hey, letā€™s change that misdemeanor to a felony.

In the meantime, NY canā€™t care enough to get the homeless off the streets and are releasing criminals back onto the streetsā€¦

But, yeah. Letā€™s go get Trump.

What a bunch of tone deaf morons.

6 Likes

The prosecutor is a democrat and elected as a democrat. For a city office.

No biden cannot. Why would he get involved in a state prosecution? Keep trying though.

You got the doj part wrong but decided to double down with some tenuous connection of sharing party loyalty.

I just hope leftist idiots remember THIS is EXACTLY WHAT THEY ASKED FOR.

4 Likes

Freaking Biden was using a pass through to launder money to his family unregistered as a foreign agent, thatā€™s ok even though Manafort was arrested for something similar, but OMG letā€™s arrest a former president over an affair.

2 Likes

I wonder if those leftist idiots went to a good law school.

1 Like

Cohen, the alleged bagman, did time for the same crime and is willing to testify. It might be easier than you think.