Trump says he will be Arrested Tuesday! Update: Trump Indicted!

Judges and cries of corruption!!

1 Like

No way his is looked at more than hers. I still have my FF poster from my teenage years. God bless her soul!

1 Like

You sir, are no critprog

CNN is tizzied

2 Likes

Finally got his wall.

3 Likes

:rofl::+1:t5: Go git him Critprogs!

critprogs you can do it

3 Likes

Trump is looking forward to this. If it does not happen he will be disappointed.

I know I am a broken record but Trump is amazing at controlling the narrative. He is a salesman who knows how to sell every single event in his life. You have to sort of admire that ability of his.

From paying off hookers with hush money to trying to overturn an election. The biggest witch hunt mankind has ever seen!

Atlanta prosecutors are considering RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) charges to bring against him as well. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis could make her charging recommendations in the spring. But in the meantime, prosecutors have reportedly accumulated recorded phone calls, emails, text messages, documents, and special grand jury testimony as evidence of a possible election overturn conspiracy from inside and outside the state.

1 Like

Even his ‘allies’ know enough to record every conversation.

Oh ■■■■ Trump is calling me, press the record button!

4 Likes

It makes me smile to imagine TFG thinking to himself “I’ll just call Raffensburger and try to wear him down and deliver a few threats. What’s the worst that could happen?”

1 Like

Does he have to come up to NY, or are the barricades a precaution against tourists?

2 Likes

Lets be honest here, Trump seems to have divine (or maybe satanic lol) protection and this is all just a waste of time.

But it makes for good political theater.

Our esteemed ex-president might want to shift to a more judicious use of all caps instead of using them for every “truth”?

1 Like

A precaution against Trumpian wingnuts getting rowdy and violent because…Trump.

1 Like

I wonder if there will cosplay and larping this time?

1 Like

So McCarthy and other MAGAs are against protests. I was surprised to see Marjorie Taylor Greene calling for no protests. Whats going on with the wimping out over there in the GOP? This is a national emergency where the Left is to trying to destroy democracy and the rule of law and bla bla bla?

I have no doubt there will be buffoonery. Bring back Bison Man!

1 Like

Ha, joking apart the last thing they want is a repeat of 01/06. I suspect McCarthy is sending that message loud and clear.

Its a distraction the Republicans do not need.

Agreed. They are trying to stoke the outrage without stoking so much outrage that it leads to Jan sixing. Good luck with that!

2 Likes