Trump Says Fox News Has Become Unwatchable

Beyond the content, the colors, the graphics, it’s aesthetically such a mess. Loud and abrasive and aggressive and embossed and overly shiny and spinny. It’s one of the ugliest things on tv.

1 Like

And their selection of what is news-worthy is poor. I’m sure the day Trump sided with Putin over US while in Helsinki, Fox was talking about Hillary’s emails.

1 Like

Man - the vicious Left is incredibly powerful if it has so many Americans cowed.

Tyranny of the minority

Sadly I believe it’s true.

I would not say it’s unwatchable, but certain programs seem so repetitive in their content from one night to the next that I don’t feel that I’m missing anything if I skip a few nights. I also don’t watch certain fill-in hosts, just don’t find them engaging. (Not talking about Tammy Bruce - I like her a lot.)

The two shows I’m most likely to watch whenever they’re on are Tucker Carlson and the Greg Gutfeld show on Saturday nights - though it does not play as well as when it’s before a live audience. I’m too busy to watch during the day, sometimes catch a bit of The Five. I love when they have Dagen McDowell on The Five or Gutfeld. She’s hilarious.