šŸ¤£ Trump Said He Was Going to Do What?

Those arenā€™t dreamers.

Iā€™m sure that when Stephen Miller heard that he started laughing his ass off.

Who cares? Besides you I mean.

1 Like

This is from the Hill. Someone asked for link.

Again, issuing an EO to release dreamers and make them citizens will probably be his greatest accomplishment. I hope heā€™s not talking out of his ass.

1 Like

Somethingā€™s flipped in the universe todayā€¦ :thinking:

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1281688979411271686?s=20

Off topic: Have any of you heard the NEA president speak? Donā€™t ever make fun of Betsy DeVoss again.

It has to take effect before the election or itā€™s worthless.

An executive order to maybe do something later is not going to work. Healthcare was last electionā€™s IOU.

I know of one dreamer (sheā€™s 32 now) that will be very happy after hearing this.

2 Likes

Yeah the ones that Trump turned into a concentration camp.

I could message the healthcare he has now. He can use it, he just has to define it and follow through.

Wait! You thing Biden is going to give you healthcare?

You canā€™t ā€œtriangulateā€ this kind of base. Does no one remember what happened to Bush in 2006?

Iā€™ve said repeatedly he has no ideology. He picked right wing identity politics because it was an easy mark. Trying to tilt the other way now will do nothing but alienate his base. The rest of America is onto his con game.

1 Like

How would you package that? Considering heā€™s even saying it for five years and nothing has happened? Not even, like, a policy trial balloon? While heā€™s trying to overturn Obamacare during a pandemic?

Besty DeVosā€™ corruptitude is a completely separate issue from the NEA presidentā€™s ineptitude.

:rofl: ā€œHe could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and theyā€™d still follow himā€¦ā€

Who believes that? Heā€™s a con artist and youā€™re his marks. Thereā€™s a fifty fifty chance that even if he wins heā€™ll fire yā€™all into the sun instead of the Mexicans if he thinks it will get him a good headline in the New York Times.

4 Likes

You donā€™t think he can convince his base itā€™s a good idea to let all these rapists and drug dealers and maybe some good people stay here?

Nice try.

Even if his ideas are perfect, there is no evidence that Trump is capable of doing the hard work necessary to make those policies a reality.

Heā€™s gotta show us something concrete otherwise itā€™s just more Trump talk.