Trump’s Taxes: N.Y. Lawmakers Move Closer to Allowing Release of His State Returns

So? Dont like it? Vote them out…

Birthplace and age are requirements for the office. Was John McCain a black man? Ted Cruz?

Yes …

Working out about the way you hoped?

Where does this right come from?

Tax information should not be private?

I’m sure if it was a Democrat, they’d be just as defensive of the President’s rights.

I have a file in my brain labeled “What if Obama did this?”

It gets larger on a daily and sometimes hourly basis.

2 Likes

Can’t we just redact it?

Did I say there is a right?

I’m not sure there isn’t some level of privacy involved.

To be honest, New York needs to go back three or for decades and reevaluate every single one of Donald Trump’s personal and business state income tax returns.

I know they can’t do much about some of them but the information they will gather can help with current returns.

It passed the Senate…

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/442718-new-york-senate-passes-bill-to-allow-congress-to-request-trumps-state-tax

The President tweeted that he committed tax fraud this morning… so this will get interesting.

1 Like

So you don’t believe in privacy?

Conan, can you point me to the law which states that tax returns can be kept from the appropriate tax committees?

^ this here is precisely why libs are so dangerous. They believe in sole purpose of government is to be used as a political weapon.

Democratic presidents release their returns, so it’s a moot point.

2 Likes

Lock her up! Lock her up! Nyt is failing! Jeff Bezos sucks! Put all the immigrants in sanctuary cities!

Whatever happen to what between me and goverment remain between Goverment and I?