Trump’s pick for ICE director: I can tell which migrant children will become gang members by looking into their eyes

This is not 2013.

How is this quote a misrepresentation?

“I’ve been to detention facilities where I’ve walked up to these individuals that are so-called minors, 17 or under,” Morgan said on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” in January. “I’ve looked at them and I’ve looked at their eyes, Tucker — and I’ve said that is a soon-to-be MS-13 gang member. It’s unequivocal.”

The potential director was speaking of a few children that he considered to already have been or to have such a strong propensity for indoctrination by looking into the hate already in their eyes vs what the title is suggesting that all he has to do is look into the eyes of any and all children’s and he can separate the good from the bad? The first…I agree with and the second…is ■■■■■■■ goofy…but you already knew that…I hope?

Still defending bigots i see

1 Like

racist are cool

Make America White Again 2020

Nope. Just critical of the really ■■■■■■ up aspects. Like wide scale family seperation and letting children die in detention centers.

It was an idiotic statement to make from a man who could be potentially in change of ICE but of course Trump supporters simply cannot come out and say that, it is always coaching with a but or another deflecting statement.

I dont want anyone in law enforcement or other government departments making a judgement on someones propensity for committing illegal acts by what they may or may not see in their eyes.

Not the point.

So you think a solution is to make a determination about an immigrant illegal of otherwise by looking into their eyes?

No. I don’t mistake a nit pick for a solution, or for a problem.

This is just disturbing insight into how people rationalize discrimination like this.

3 Likes

It’s the new normal. MAGA!!!

Why is reporting on what a nominee for an important public position said nitpicking?

That’s even more stupid.

The country needs strong males in the Republican party to stand up to Trump and his nominations. I don’t see any, do you?

Has any Democrat posted in this thread yet that all these problems would go away if we merely worked at defending our borders and enforcing our immigration laws?
Whether anyone can tell anything by looking into their eyes is really less relevant to the fact that they shouldn’t be in this country at all.

It’s not hard to see. What is the campesino custom with regards to deference to authority?

Will you do it for them?

I have said for a few years now that we should find the people who knowingly hire illegal immigrant labor, seize their property and throw them in jail.

The problem will get solved so fast your head would spin.

2 Likes