Trump’s pick for ICE director: I can tell which migrant children will become gang members by looking into their eyes

That’s good. Any of you guys have kids that other adults thought were good for nothing? Did any of you grow up in poverty? Did any of you parents have so called minors?

And conversely, have you seen a minor and are sure they’d be successful and they ended up in prison.

But more importantly, why is Trump hiring yet another nut job?

Oh look another bigot in this administration

3 Likes

Deport them all.

#AmericaFirst :family_man_woman_girl_boy::us:

Had we never let German migrants into the country we wouldn’t have Trump as president.

Things that make you go hmmm.

6 Likes

And this is what he is willing to say in public mind you…

4 Likes

True.

Eyes? What he REALLY mean’t was skin color.

■■■■ this guy.

So what you attribute to him in the OP title is not what he actually said.

Shocking!

It is all they have. The hourly trigger article.

Looks like that is what he’s saying. What did I miss?

What did Sean talk about tonight?

Have no idea, is he posting here almost hourly triggered about something trump said or did?

Too busy talking about Hillary’s emails.

The title is a lie and is a deliberate misrepresentation of what he said. Then I go into the article and bam…there it is… Studies have shown immigrants — legal and undocumented — are less likely to commit crimes than native-born Americans.

More sheople food for the sheople people. Here…allow me to condense this for you. Trump’s pick is baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaaaad. Now…go into your circle of influence and…regurgitate.

Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends
we’re so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here comes the nit pickers…

“I’ve been to detention facilities where I’ve walked up to these individuals that are so-called minors, 17 or under,” Morgan said on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” in January. “I’ve looked at them and I’ve looked at their eyes, Tucker — and I’ve said that is a soon-to-be MS-13 gang member. It’s unequivocal.”

1 Like

One of Trump’s 2020 chants at his rallies should be:

“If they’re brown, send them down!”

That’s his precious way of saying he can tell if they are hispanic or not.

Democrats: Critical of every aspect of immigration enforcement under Trump…empty of solutions.

Well that’s just not true at all. The 2013 bill that Radical Republicans made sure was not passed says hello.