Trump’s NJ golf course hiring illegals immigrants

Whhhhaaaaaattttt? Well smack me on the ass and call me President! The man who wants to keep Guatamalans and Hondurans out of the country is also hiring him at his resort. How does this square with the build it now club? I gotta know?

It’s the illegal immigrant and the supervisor’s fault.

first we would have to get them to stop licking his shoes then we could have a normal conversation

and the journalist who wrote the story, and the paper for publishing it

Sure it is. If that’s the case…don jr. Should fire them both!

Well that’s a bunch of gobblygook right there.

hes got no problem firing at elephants already so whats a couple more
images%20(1)

So you’re saying the owner is incompetent, and not responsible for what happens in his organization? Whatever happened to “The Buck Stops Here”?

The only place I have ever seen it for sale is on the pier in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel when I am heading to see my family.

I should have/forgot about that angle, if she had phony documents then not only she entered our country illegal but using fake id…fraud.

You must have missed the part where I would love for the supervistors to be charged according to the law.

I have been preaching this for years. Crack down on employers, and they won’t hire illegals, and it gets rid of the incentive to come here.

How about fortify what we have (replace sections that need it). Have more patrols along other area’s, AND crack down on employers who hire them.

The buck never ever ever stops at the donald does it?

Always somebody else’s fault he’s surrounded by people willing to break the law.

This is a perfect opportunity to say that he realizes the vulnerability in our E Verify system and ask Congress to update it. His instinct is to lash out in this situation. Let’s see if he is smart enough to view this as an opportunity.

This is not a partisan issue and both sides already agree that this is a problem.

1 Like

Hmmmmm….

1 Like

A year ago the news broke that the President’s New Jersey Golf Club hired illegal immigrant labor for years.

The same seems to be true at Trump winery.

If the Trump Organization had this known problem, why did it take a year to find other lawbreakers?

Why did they wait until the end of the harvest to fire them?

This seems to be an ongoing problem with the President’s businesses.

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1212086865421058048

They have a right to a job. They just come here for a better life.

Everybody has the right to a living wage.

Grapes don’t fall off the vine into baskets.

The owner of that winery should be arrested and charged for employing illegals.

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

3iqnky

I agree. Is there an “Illegal of the Year” award?