Trump’s NJ golf course hiring illegals immigrants

What you mean to tell me that Trump has no convictions and no moral core beyond making money? I am shocked! Shocked I tells ya!

whataboutism, minus any concept of scope. Nobody does hypocrisy on Trump’s level.

2 Likes

And he doesn’t even do that well.

And here is it

where she was hired at the Trump property in 2013 with documents she said were phony.

Trump didn’t think he was hiring an illegal. If he even knew, he thought he was hiring someone who had come here legally.

So along with illegal immigration, she is guilty of (by her own admission) fraud.

And I be most of the libs will cry their eye’s out if (and hopefully she will be) deported.

1 Like

:rofl:
She’s a freaking illegal immigrant, how in the hell did she get to be employed for that long?

I think all of fat donald properties should be immediately raided by ICE, do you agree?

Read the article. She has FORGED documents she presented to be hired.

Under the law, if an employer is presented documents, they are not allowed to question them.

It’s too bad we don’t have a program like E Verify in the United States to confirm someone’s eligibility to work within the country.

During the presidential campaign, when the Trump International Hotel opened for business in Washington, Mr. Trump boasted that he had used an electronic verification system, E-Verify, to ensure that only those legally entitled to work were hired.

“We didn’t have one illegal immigrant on the job,” Mr. Trump said then.

I think Ice SHOULD ask to see the documentation of employee’s at Trumps and many other places. If employee’s are found to have presented false documents, they should be arrested on the spot (mid bed making if that’s what they are doing) and hauled off to a cell to await trial on fraud, and then have their asses sent home.

And the supervisors that KNEW illegals were working there, should be charged as well.

But I know from the “grand america” in Utah, that ain’t going to happen.

She doesn’t work at the hotel in DC.

That wasn’t the point.

What should happen to the fat donald organization that hired these supervisors?

:laughing:

Trumplicans won’t care if that is true. They are besotted of this man-chid Fat Donald. He can do no wrong. They are cursed with TDS and will defend to their demise the idiot clown Commander in Chief.

I’ve been saying it all along but rather than address the reason why illegals come here and deincentivize them to do so by not providing the jobs they come here for, some would rather build a stupid wall thinking that will keep them out.

If they knowingly hired supervisors they knew would do this, fine according to the law.

However, it’s hard to prove the ownership knows of this.

Again referencing “littla americal” case in Salt lake City.

So, not a damn thing and still, thousands of corporations and individuals keep hiring illegal immigrants with no repercussions whatsoever. Build that wall, that’ll fix everything!

They should raid all his properties nationwide like they did to Walmart.

His wine is terrible. In Virginia, its the low of the low when it comes to wines.

I bet there are a couple of MS-13 gang members working at Mar a Lago as we speak.