Trump’s Insults Show He’s More Loyal To Putin Than NATO

Exactly. As if that’s some kind of insult. Again, the sheer stupidity of some of those on the right…

Putin and Russia will now profit.

Yep.

It is not difficult to imagine that Russia quickly had something on Trump, from either exploits during his 1987 visit or any subsequent embarrassing behavior KGB assets might have uncovered. But the other leverage Russia enjoyed over Trump for at least 15 years is indisputable — in fact, his family has admitted to it multiple times. After a series of financial reversals and his brazen abuse of bankruptcy laws, Trump found it impossible to borrow from American banks and grew heavily reliant on unconventional sources of capital. Russian cash proved his salvation.
From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases — a red flag of potential money laundering — of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” said Donald Jr. in 2008. “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,” boasted Eric Trump in 2014.

And that is bad why?

You can insult Pelosi and Schumer all you want but you leave Abbott and Costello out of it. I will not tolerate two of the greatest comedians who ever lived having their routines sullied!

How many of you are laughing that were getting played by an old communist? The exact dude that old republicans swore they despised.

Trump is trying to get NATO to pay it’s fair share. Dems are against that, apparently… Of course no one knows what dems are for, so Trump wins again…

1 Like

George and Gracie

Seems you like the real and very current communists in China…cheering them on as Trump attempts to win the trade war.

Some of you libs seems to be forgetting my stance on Europeans expansionism long before Trump arrived at the scene.

And well have none of that either.

If you guys are going to use comedians for insult purposes, at least use lowbrow ones like the Threee Stooges or Adam Sandler.

I’m not sure how arguing that Germany should not become more dependent on Russia can be seen as anything but an argument against Russia’s interests. Doesn’t Russia want Germany to be more dependent on them?
In “lets make foreign policy differences a crime” world, arguing against the interests of Russia is somehow currying favor with Russia.

The odd part of this thread is the other thread where Trump is calling for NATO to spend more. How is that helping Putin? That’s how irrationals the left is now.

Yeah… I was thinking the same thing. But LIBS give Trump a hard time when he says we are gonna stop paying their defence bill. We SHOULD stop. And we should take care of OUR country… especially while EU insults us and our president.

Indeed…also libs ignorance.

For some reason they have no concept of logic.

yes, As far as I know the left has been all about a less military spending until Trump derangement syndrome set in…

I have always loved the Russian sense of humor. So sardonic. So very cynical. It expresses the culture well. Like this one:

What’s the difference between a Russian optimist and a Russian pessimist.

The pessimist says, “things can’t get any worse than this.”

The optimist says, “they surely can, Yuri, they surely can.”

The next one translates really well, I think.

What’s the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chickpea?

Donald Trump has never had a garbanzo bean on his face.

You mean the alliance we (the USA) have been paying into and the others haven’t?

More like we dont care

Lowering the debt. Family Values. Christian Values. Honoring marriage. Law & Order.

Votes for Trump.