Trump’s Golan Heights Community

Not sure this is “great”, or why in the world it would make anyone proud, or why anyone would think he might get to develop it…but you be you!

2 Likes

Other than to pwn teh libz, why?

Why does this make you feel pride? What is “historic” about this?

Exactly, 45 said some words on foreign policy some Reaganesque speech writer putin front of him. Do we really think he came up with this on his own?

Freudian slip?

Do you feel pwnd? Whatever the hell that is. Dragonball Z called, they want their word back.

I thought with all the negative press, we could be glad of something positive. You guys really don’t disappoint.

Is this “something positive”?

How has this made your life better?

Nope!!!:sunglasses:

It brought a little sunshine to my day. Sorry if it’s given you a sore piggy that cried wee wee.

MAGA does not mean rejoice about a settlement in Israel being named after Trump.

I’m glad that it brought some sunshine to your day. I’m asking why.

Why did this bring sunshine to your day? What about this makes you feel good? What have you gained?

I honestly do not understand.

A smile. You should try it sometime.

So this thread is supposed to be a joke?

I still don’t understand.

You’re trying to solicit some response from me that either isn’t my own, or I have already stated and you refuse to accept. You’re working too hard. I’m glad Bibi made the gesture. It was nice. People should do more nice things in this world. That’s what put a smile on my face.

So the point of this thread is for you to express your appreciation to Bibi for naming a settlement after Trump?

You are assuming bad faith on my part. That is not my intent. I am honestly asking you why this is important to you.

In light of your first post in this thread, I find your last post a little less than sincere.

How so?

In my first post in this thread, I asked you why this makes you feel pride. I am still asking that same question.

I will note that you still haven’t answered it.

1 Like

God I love this post.

1 Like

No good will come of this, nor the West Bank Settlements.

You questioned my intent with your first sentence. If you have something to add, do so.

I haven’t answered because I don’t answer to you.

If any country had decided to name a town after Obama, it would not have invoked feelings of pride, or put a smile on my face or sunshine in my day.

I wouldn’t have given a ■■■■■

You apparently feel differently. I am asking you to describe your reasoning because I am seeking to understand where you’re coming from.

2 Likes