Trump’s Financial Statements Are So Full of Lies That His Accountants Put A Warning Label On Them

That’s not true. This is about getting financing. You could at least have read the story before commenting on it.

I know how you hate two tiered justice systems. If you or I lied on our loan application, do you think they’d just shrug it off?

1 Like

Dude. You made a mistake. Just man up and say it.

1 Like

This is the kind of Trump dedication I’ve spoken about in so many threads. Watch for it closely.

1 Like

These are financial statement audits submitted to banks for loans. Financial statement accounting is very different from tax accounting. There are differing methodologies of calculation when stating value on financial statements and when calculating tax due at the end of the year. There are actually specialties in accounting in reconciling the 2.

3 Likes

I note that there is no actual discussion here of precisely how the accountants are wrong in pointing out the errors in the financial statements. Get back to us when you have that data.

1 Like

Dude. Trump lies. Just own it. It’s ok. It’s not as though you somehow cede the high ground if you do, especially on this board where so many posters shrug off lying politicians because “that’s what politicians do.”

You do, however, cede the high ground when you employ a strategy of being willfully obtuse to defend lies.

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty comical that trump republicans/trump christians still claim the high ground. I think they think the rest of us are blind or something.

Straight up idolatry.

Why don’t trump supporters just admit that fat donald is a liar? Why is it so hard for them to do that?
No one is going to laugh at you since you will be admitting a fact.

Yup

All for a New York City real estate developer.

This has nothing to do with taxes or the IRS. Did you not read the article linked in the OP?

1 Like

They can’t. They posted here about how Trump was gonna fix healthcare and lower the national debt and only hire the best people and drain the swamp and not play golf and not campaign all the time.

They’re stuck. If they admit he’s a liar they have to admit they were conned.

2 Likes

His financial statement submitted in his attempt to buy the Buffalo Bills did not include the disclaimer. What does that mean to you?

1 Like

It ceases even to be a lie at that point.

Employee: if they catch us in a lie they’ll refuse the loan.

Trump: put a disclaimer in the cover letter that I always lie. They never read those things.

1 Like

Bank fraud.

2 Likes

Trump: “And on your way out tell Cohen to get in here”

1 Like

Very possibly. And certainly reason enough to investigate, both by Congress and by Prosecutors. Which is happening as it should.

Yes, and this is what has caused some in prior threads to go on about how Trump obviously committed fraud because he represented the values of assets differently in tax and financial documents.

1 Like

It’s like the people defending him have never read actually read what’s on a mortgage application. Or a car loan application.

There’s a reason this ■■■■ is illegal.

2 Likes