Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

Yeah, he did admit fault.

I am with you… I got to go guys. Start my day. On my way in to do chores today I am will be sure to put the cashier at the bagel place into a suplex so I can guarantee that they don’t mess up my breakfast again.

1 Like

Sure it is. Nothing of value gets resolved without at least some of it.

Why is your dog still jumping on your furniture? Have you tried reasoning with him? Explaining to him several times why you don’t want him on the furniture?

no, he apologized for his “response”. Just watched the video again. Response means that something took place first and that witch started the chain reaction is where the fault begins. The reporter was the aggressor.

Come on man. Pleading guilty is by definition admitting fault.

If you feel a post violates the ToS you should flag it. The last time i jokingly endorsed violence in a post I ate a 7 day time out.

Because we all know… beating your dog makes it all better.

Dog training 101.

Nobody but you has said anything about beating a dog.

How are you going to resolve your issue?

With violence.

Teach a lesson.

Maybe I should try body slamming her.

Next up I am going to justify my road rage issues.

Or you could continue to nag her everytime she does it.

Dogs are far smarter than reporters.

From what I have learned here is that patience is not a virtue… go for violence right off.

Teach a lesson.

This is a great world to live in.

Much more fair to the student than nagging them for the rest of their lives.

Yep… nagging is total justification for violence… now where is that wife of mine?

Not a justification, a poor substitute.

Of course it is justification.

It is exactly what you are arguing.

Violence as a reaction to being annoyed at someone.

Teach them a lesson and all.

Is it? Ok, if you say so.

Yes… it is exactly what you have been saying.

Some people need to be taught lessons. Sometimes those lessons are violence.

Don’t backtrack now.

The best kinds of lessons are the ones you don’t have to teach twice.

The lesson the Saudis taught journalists was pretty clear.

If someone pokes something at your face and you hit them in the mouth, you may wish you hadn’t hit them in the mouth and busted their lip and you may feel guilty, but the fact still remains that the reporter was the aggressor. The facts of life are if you provoke something, the results coming back may or may not feel warranted, but its still a random result. Humans tend to protect their face.