Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

It is wrong to use force against someone who is not physically threatening you.

Everyone understands that.

Ridiculous. “Wrong” is subjective.

Only to sociopaths.

so·ci·o·path

/ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/

noun

1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Anti your society? You betcha.

Yes.

I live in a society where emotionally unstable people don’t go around body slamming people to “teach lessons”

You might want to live in that world but the rest of us don’t.

I’m cool with that. Just realize your way doesn’t work. Hard coaching does.

jamming a mic in someone face is an assault and it could lead to injury. No one has to allow this nor should be expected to allow someone to jam something into your face. When you Jam something into someone’s face ,you really should expect a defensive response, some might push the mic away others may just humiliate you with a putting you down on the ground. But the fact is the reporter was the aggressor. No permanent harm came other than his humility. So the real question is, did the reporter learn anything from it?

I also find it amusing that Jacobs went running to the agents of the state instead of defending himself.

Politeness through threat of violence.

Just like Jesus preached.

I’m not Jesus.

It isn’t assault.

Stop making excuses when Gianforte doesn’t even make them anymore.

You guys just look silly.

Also, threatening isn’t polite, it’s silly.

I know.

I am saying that he preached the whole politeness through violence gospel.

We all remember it well and should live our lives by that.

he did not admit fault, he admitted his failure to control his response to an assault. The reporter was the aggressor, so that is where the fault began. How we deal with aggressive people can vary, we like to have control over a provoked response but their are moments when the response to an aggressive act are not controlled. It does not in anyway mean the response was unwarranted.

He pled guilty to misdemeanor assault. Most people who are not trying to score internet points sees that as admitting fault.

If someone sees a microphone as an act of aggression, then maybe they are not emotionally stable enough to hold office.

You are correct. No need to issue the threat… just go for the body slam first thing. Keeps people on their toes.

Lesson learned.

Different students require different teaching methods.

Stay alert, stay alive.

Jesus went through the Temple Flipping over Vendors tables, think that was none violent? Turn the other cheek, that act only forces the aggressor to declare their intention. A slab with the palm of the hand is an insult, turn the cheek and expose your cheek to the back of the hand, the knuckle side is a declaration of war.

Of course… and violence is always a great teacher.

Which reminds me… I haven’t beat my dog yet this morning because got up on the furniture.