Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

You speak of respect as if it’s in some prison yard…

So what percentage is it? What percentage of all libs support Antifa? What percentage know what they are? In fact what percentage of cons know what they are and how they came to be?

I wonder what’s the difference between the right trying to pin environmental terorrists on the left and the right trying to pin antifa?

Yeah…well it’s damn shame.

What does “so full of it” mean? You would run to mods if I said that to you.

What part about “Respect” is committing a crime and being arrested.

Yes, Its a darn shame your applauding a man committing a crime well at the same time talking about evil liberals.

It’s a damn shame?

He assaulted someone and got off with little consequence.

Heck… he even has people like you supporting that action that he admitted guilt to.

It is really really weird.

something something maxine waters something something antifa.

OK for a President to encourage the behavior?

Yes he did. The reporter didn’t.

The reporter was the one assaulted. There was no guilt to admit.

Does not say face.

She also says this:

who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte’s face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

“Eyewitness” accounts are unreliable, especially from the press. Even Jacobs doesn’t know if he was struck:

“I think he whaled on me once or twice … He got on me and I think he hit me …

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/greg-gianforte-bodyslams-reporter-ben-jacobs-montana

Let’s not get carried away.

The reporter instigated the incident.

you should tell that to the guy who body slammed someone for asking him a question.

The reporter asked questions with a recorder.

That wasn’t assault.

Only a person with the emotional disabilities that we attribute to rabid rescue pitbull would think so.

I find it kind of hilarious that some are trying to make excuses for Gianforte when he admitted fault.

I’m not making excuses for him, he’s guilty of misdemeanor assault.

He knows and he taught someone else.

Great. Gianforte was in the wrong and it took a little bit but he accepted responsibility for his actions.

Glad to see that we can agree.

He wasn’t “wrong”. He broke the law.