Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

Yes right after this.

During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte’s face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

Seems like Jacobs persisted once again.

annoying someone doesn’t give you the right to violently assault them.

Too bad…show some respect.

Who knows…you might get “some” in return.

lack of “Respect” doesn’t give you the right to violently assault someone.

He wasn’t violently assaulted…he was firmly warned.

Throwing someone to the ground and punching them in the face is violent assault.

Firm wanrings don’t end up on your criminal record

One mans opinion.

The audacity of asking a question. Jacobs is clearly an enemy of the people.

A firm warning is what snow keeps giving me when I respond to stupid posts. GIanforte battered a reporter for doing his job, and you seem to be ok with that.

I know respect is hard thing for a lib to grasp…but try it.

I don’t think I’ve ever been in a confrontation where I was not the larger man, and I’ve never body slammed someone for being annoying and doing their job.

No Gianforte showed a lack of respect and payed for it with a criminal record

He also later made a public apology…

So he was doing his job…got it…

What part of respect that libs can’t comprehend?

Inquiring minds want to know?

Even Gianforte admitted guilt to a criminal assault.

What you are arguing is factually incorrect.

You seem to have trouble with it…so…in fact most of you have trouble with it…

How far does this “respect” thing go?

Do we apply this “respect” attitude to justify gang violence?

And he wants libs to be respectful…

If libs would just show a little respect, we wouldn’t have to go around body slamming them all the time. Just the other day this woman walked up to me and DEMANDED I stop swearing in front of her toddler. I body slammed her so ■■■■■■■ hard…

1 Like