Trump’s comments mark the first time the president has openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil

What I see reporters demanding respect while showing none.

Hard to have any sympathy for em.

Early winter in here with all these snowflakes

4 Likes

He didn’t “bump” the reporter. He bodyslammed him to the ground then repeatably punched him in the face.

No, I’m equating violent acts that some support to violent acts that they decry…it wasn’t that cryptic.

Jesus, another one.

You’re making a case that context doesn’t matter.

I remember when that kid had a cup of water thrown on him and his hat taken and it was a huge ■■■■■■■ deal to the posters on this board.

Too bad that thread was on the old forum

1 Like

An there is a difference between supporting the violent acts of groups like antifa and supporting violent acts against journalists…

…oh wait, no there isn’t, it’s supporting violent acts in both cases.

I’m making the case that those who support violent acts by groups like antifa don’t have a leg to stand on in decrying violent acts, they’re just ■■■■■■■ hypocrites.

I agree, that 0.000001% of liberals who support antifa’s violence should sit this conversation out. Right next to a rally full of redhats and a US President who supports right wing violence.

If it were only such a small percentage, but it’s not.

When trump said fake news was the enemy of the American people he didn’t mean all of the media, just abc, nbc, wsj, New York Times, washington post, cnn, msnbc, cbs, the guardian, Fox News when they bring on panelists that say mean things, and anyone else who doesn’t please him on a given day.

See, he didn’t say the media!

1 Like

Except there are no significant number of real nazis. Just ex-video game players who liked the ww2 german helmets.

Trumpers and so called conservatives defending and rationalizing the actions of a criminal…cant say I am surprised…

heres-the-mugshot-of-greg-gianforte-the-congressman-who-assaulted-a-reporter-the-day-before-his-election

I see a winner.

So me anyone who supports the antifa movement.

Well except,for the antifa people themselves of course…

Anarchists are just that. They want to bring the govt down

Libs just want to change the govt, not bring it down.

Allan

well if Republicans can keep the house, that’s when we can be civil again

Is that the guy who swatted the human gnat?

Yeah that’s the mug shot of the man convicted of assault