Trump’s Census Bureau swamp creatures lie by omission

Including the other three? I want Colombia in then too. And canada out.

1 Like

Do you think Police, Fire, and Rescue should have an accurate count of the amount of people in their communities?

:rofl: you think they do now?

Get rid of the cartels and fix their economy and we can talk………………

Just more Puerto Rico. Cartels make it interesting.

Infaneer has been begging for that for years.

It was interesting when fifty men with automatic weapons blocked our road through the jungle in the Yucatan peninsula. They walked off into the jungle and disappeared and we carried on. They wore fatigues, federales?

My nephew is on his way there in a week or so, tanks, armored personnel carriers and all. I have no idea what they will be doing though.

Not combat. Don’t worry.

No, I wouldn’t think so.

That being said, it sounds like he’s going to enjoy some explosions on his field exercise, which Soldiers don’t get enough of anymore.

Ha, he has sent a couple of good videos lol.

Few things in a ■■■■■■■■ field exercise are more satisfying than a chest-collapsing explosion, especially when you’re already running on fumes.

I’ve blown a few things up out in the country lol. Not to that scale of course but impressive nonetheless. This kid is a force of nature, holy smokes. Four or five guys made some smart ass remark at him and my brother (his father of course) in some city they were leaving a restaurant/bar in. Nephew turned around and whispered “what did you say?” One look was all it took and ALL of them turned and walked away. Smart move. I woulda thought the width of his shoulders alone would be their first clue, not many would mess with him.

Because the number of representatives in Congress is determined by a states population. Flood a state, like California for example, with a large number of illegals and they get more Congressman. Don’t think the current Democrats in power aren’t fully aware of this either… That’s why they push so hard for sanctuary policies.

1 Like

Rewards the democrats yes. I thought he meant reward the illegal behavior itself.

They are rewarded. The Dems lure them in with freebies, overlook their crimes and reward them with citizenship in exchange for an endless supply of votes.

1 Like

That’s what I meant.

We don’t have any federal “direct taxes” in this day an age? Surely you jest, or ignore the meaning of “direct taxes” as understood by those who framed and helped to ratify our Constitution.

The restriction put upon direct taxes, if adhered to today, would, in all likelihood, bring to a halt the redistribution of federal tax revenue for social and corporate welfare, which the leadership of both political parties agreed to and conspire to engage in, in spite of the defined and limited powers granted to Congress.

Contrary to your assertion, our media’s neglect, and the Census Bureau’s refusal to include the purpose of the census as applied to direct taxes, is for a “malicious purpose”, and has, for several generations, allowed a notoriously evil expansion of Congress meddling and disrupting our once free market, free enterprise system and replacing it with Government Capitalism, financed by un-apportioned direct taxation.

JWK

If, by calling a tax indirect when it is essentially direct, the rule of protection could be frittered away, one of the great landmarks defining the boundary between the nation and the states of which it is composed, would have disappeared, and with it one of the bulwarks of private rights and private property. POLLOCK v. FARMERS’ LOAN & TRUST CO., 157 U.S. 429 (1895) JUSTICE FULLER

Illegals are not voting lol.