Trump’s 2020 Campaign Has Reportedly Funneled Over $1 Million Into His Own Businesses

Poor Tiny. Can’t even take a little slice for himself without lefitst criticism.

Obama wishes he was as successful as Trump is at being President.

in the same way that Gadfafi was a colonel.

2 Likes

It’s not about Obama per se.

It’s about right wing media criticizing a Democrat for doing something, but not criticizing a Republican for doing the exact same thing.

It’s hypocrisy.

Or willful blindness.

Yeah, it’s like the media and dimocrats have never engaged in double-standards at all.

keith ellison, etc, etc, etc…

So you’re agreeing that Trump didn’t spend much of his own money on his campaign - he lent money to his campaign, and then got paid back.

Are you responding to me?

If you used the quote function, I could be sure.

Childish name calling is so…well…childish. Grown men should be a bit more mature.

And again you deflect. Is your point that since Democrats are hypocrites (and I’m not saying they aren’t) it’s perfectly okay for right wing media to be hypocrites as well? We should expect nothing better from them?

MAGA :us:

Making America Grifty Again :us:

1 Like

What does it matter what I believe about it? That doesn’t change the facts. I don’t know and I don’t care. If it matters to you, I’m sure you can find out.

I can count on every thread started here by leftists being misleading or all lies. :slight_smile:

You’re the one who brought up Trump’s supposed “self-financing”, not me.

He gambled with his money, undoubtedly. If you lose, it’s really hard to fundraise yourself out of debt. But he won - so there’s no doubt that he got his money back.

You’re just guessing.

Congratulations on supporting a president who is following in Obama’s footsteps I guess…

1 Like

No, I’m not just guessing. This is what I used to do for a living, as well as something I’m studying in law school.

…and his FEC filings are public record.

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/

The campaign’s most recent filing says they have no debt. That means they paid all their loans back - including those made by Trump himself.

He forgave 47 million in loans to his campaign. That means he didn’t get repaid. The fact that they didn’t owe anything, at the end of the campaign, doesn’t mean that he was paid back.

Nevermind, I found the story. You are correct, and I concede the point. Apologies.

MeaslyBeneficialGourami-max-1mb

Actually, it’s their job.